Greenpoint Seeds

Mine are pretty solid for my environment, usually has to be strain dependent for me to get rock hard nuggs. This strain was a slow starter, then towards the end got that push. Reminds me of GSC grow.

1 Like

Man mine just took off. Right off the bat then slowed down towards the end… My biggest issue is deciding which pheno to keep a mother of the both look amd smell so good om having a hard time deciding

How many different phenotypes did you see ?
I’m always anxious to sample new stuff, so I only popped one. Then when I have the space I come back to it and hunt, and clone, and try it again.

1 Like

Purple Aliens, the other pheno I mentioned earlier in this thread:

Love love love these types of flowers… all knobby and dense.

13” long cola on GMO Punch:

25 Likes

Those girls look delicious… Makes me wanna pop my skymaster

1 Like

Pop! Pop! Pop!
Always a good idea to plant a few seeds, in my book anyway…

4 Likes

I have had mixed feelings about Greenpoint seeds genetics (two different strains hermied out but could be my fault) but their customer service is absolutely amazing. I’ve ran their Bodega Bubblegum, Dreamcatcher, Cherry Wine and I’m currently running purple aliens. I have a lot
More of their genetics just working through them.

This is their DreamCatcher which I absolutely loved and I’m glad I have more seeds of it. (Blue Dream X Stardawg)

18 Likes

looking awesome!

3 Likes

Which hermied out for you? I heard the guy he has doing his fem pollen isnt up to snuff

2 Likes

Back in the old days Greenpoint used to just be Gu and his wife. After spitting and pissing (literally) on each other’s work, Gu and Heisenbeans formed a partnership. Gu sells crosses with his overdominating Stardawg male and HB does the fem stuff. Outside of his outrageous, narcissistic personality, HB reverses elite cuts using colloidal silver and sells his gear rebranded at GPS.

HB got banned from RIU, well, just for how he acts. He paid to be a sponsor and then trolled RIU dropping F-bombs all over and trashing other sponsors He started a forum that grew with RIU refugees but HB kicked most of the smart people out.

If you go over to his forums you occasionally read about people complaining about the hermie problems in the Heisenbeans thread. The moderators do a pretty good job censoring though.

GPS used to do reverse auctions AND use a reward point system. Often we were buying packs for the cost of shipping only. I still have about a half dozen of his original packs in my seed fridge I’ll likely never crack them open.

I also have some of HB’s original S1 work. Black Banana Cookie S1, GG4 S1, and a couple of crosses like sunset x WC and GMO x black Banana cookies. Scared to pop any because of the herm rates

20 Likes

I just stick with the stardawgs… They got that chemmy funk mmmmmmm chem funk lol i just dont trust feminized pwrsonally

4 Likes

Perfect summary

3 Likes

A little bit better photos of the GMO Punch I’ve got

Stay hazed

21 Likes

Well shoot this is disappointing to read, I thought I had stumbled onto something really great with their genetics but I think I’ll be steering clear. Where did you get such insight from? I like reading a good story.

2 Likes

It is very common knowledge from several different forums. The video that Heisengoof uploaded of his breeding space and practices was appalling to say the least. Was taken down very very quickly . I still have no idea what he was thinking sharing that.

Bottom line for me is they are simply not offering special enough genetics for me to give a dime to a couple of clowns. There is far better genetics and deals to be had nowadays.

10 Likes

I should have done better research before investing a single penny. After doing just a little bit of digging now I’m seeing more than I care to lol.

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad . Many of us have learned after the fact. Be glad you weren’t one of the many who got ripped off for thousands of dollars by his CC processor , an issue Gu knew about for over a year yet did nothing. In fact when someone who had been ripped off brought it up in a thread , Gu actually said " ya well buying drugs online is risky "

Anyway like I said lots of better options for seeds nowadays . Especially here on OG which is one of the reasons this forum is so great.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s absolutely
Ridiculous. If he had no idea I might be able to understand it but he blatantly ripped people off if that’s the case. Have you heard anything about Ethos genetics?

1 Like

Greenpoint is like the McDonalds of hybrid cannabis seeds - you get what you pay for to a degree, but it isn’t anything that stands out above the ever-growing crowd. They offer specials (and glitches) so often that they make it worth it to add some to your personal seed bank if you are a strainaholic like most of us here, but if you are looking at only getting a few special seeds from one breeder to grow out there are many better choices.

8 Likes

Couldn’t say it any better!

1 Like