Greenpoint Seeds

Definitely got the frost going on.

2 Likes

Not quite like his but I’ll take it. If it smokes better than any of my last harvest I’ll be pleased lol

2 Likes

I’m really excited about the screaming cookies testers I have coming though I just want these to finish so I can get to run a few of those

3 Likes

Feel yout there, been lacking pretty bad the last couple grows.

What’s that cross?

G13/Screaming OG Bx2X Girl Scout Cookies

2 Likes

Also snagged some black sorbet it’s Black Domina/Screaming OG Bx2 X Gelato # 1

2 Likes

@Thats_bank the reverse auction was on fire Saturday. I ended up grabbing a pack of the screaming cookies too and the black glue :metal:
I have a feeling it’s gonna be some killer flower.

2 Likes

The reverse auctions have really got me. These are all from the last week aside from the cake n chem :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yours looks alot like the mom with fatter buds. Should be pretty awesome when finished. I typically run cooler temps all year round except for middle of summer, i just cant get cool temps in July/Aug, but that is probably why i always get purple colors, that and the way i try to plan their feeds to run out the last few weeks and get a nice senescence fade.
Anyways….

Here is the mom at week 7 or something like that… i cant remember. I need to look it up though.

12 Likes

Also some Gooey Glue

And some freshly chopped Valley Punch @ 66 days

23 Likes

frosty girl. :eyes:

5 Likes

@DefNSmokn that valley punch looks insane :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah, she kind of blew me away. I grew her outdoors this summer, and she was FIRE. I was glad i kept a clone of her around and finally got to flowering it indoors. Way less yield indoors but MUCH prettier/frostier inside.

4 Likes

That’s sweet, I’m looking forward to trying out my punch crosses. Honestly looking forward to trying everything. Tried to get a nice spread of their offerings

5 Likes

I’m just truly in love I’m gonna smoke the heavy one that’s leaning over last lol

12 Likes

I can see the color coming in on the buds in the pic, this time next week your gonna be looking real good!

3 Likes

Any Golden Nugget fans in here right now?

2 Likes

Never grew that one, but im sure it was fire. Bummer they discontinued it over the lawsuit.

3 Likes

I can’t wait I feel like Christmas is coming 17 more days til 63 days and I’ll make a decision

That little bud right there wanted to be a main cola so bad it’s pretty impressive

14 Likes