Greenpoint Seeds

edited out email address for security.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this and this is just my experience…I’ve got a tent full of GPS right now and to date they’re my best grow BUT to be fair there’s a lot of breeders I haven’t tried yet

1 Like

Both fritter dawg

19 Likes

How is the Fritterdawg, is it straight from GPS or DefNSmokn? I’ll be running Sundae Stallion, Jelly Pie, and Pebble Pusher next grow.

4 Likes

The fritterdawg is from DefNSmokn my Zeppoli is straight from GPS…I do have some FD from gps too and just got a few of they’re testers on the reverse auction

3 Likes

Oh and they’re great btw got about 3 more weeks of flower for the big one and 6 weeks on the other

3 Likes

How are they smelling?

2 Likes

Disclaimer I really struggle describing smells what I can sum it up to is it smells like a sweet pastry of some sort not quite getting apple but definitely dessertish lol

3 Likes

These are my 2 Zeppoli… the one with the bigger buds stem smelled exactly like pine sol but the buds themselves only give a small hint of it smells more like runtz to me than anything

12 Likes

I started 5 and only found Sour Apple in one pheno, the rest were pretty bland males from what I remember.

3 Likes

Plants look beautiful, can’t wait to flower a female from GPS to it full potential. Nervous to see how they do in my aquaponics tub.

2 Likes

I think I still have about 10 beans I know I gotta find something good in there DefNSmokn says my big one looks a lot like the mom

2 Likes

Thanks I really put a lot of love into my ladies lol my woman hates it tho

1 Like

They really do, just lacking the dark color.

1 Like

I’ve got to go find the picture you guys are referring to

Haha used to get the same but now we don’t have to buy anything but carts, working on that soon.

1 Like

I bet she’ll stop complaining when I don’t have a weed budget anymore she doesn’t have to compete with :joy:

1 Like

Looks like the color came in pretty late, week 8 so you’ve got some time still.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it week 8 starts Friday I believe

2 Likes