Greenpoint Seeds

Got myself a nice haul :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Chopped Gooey Glue last night

21 Likes

That came out so nice :drooling_face: I can’t imagine how glorious she must be to the nose.

3 Likes

@DefNSmokn great job!

17 Likes

First pip! Welcome @Anthony_Gu , glad to have you here!:wink:

6 Likes

Well look who it is.

7 Likes

Nice to see you here @Anthony_Gu , or should I say El Presidente :v:

8 Likes

Beautiful plants @DefNSmokn :v:

4 Likes

The maestro himself! :green_heart: Welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks! I keep that cut of Gooey Glue around as well as a cut of FritterDawg and Pebblepusher that I found. Im working your Tombstone line to make Triangle Kush BX.

TK BX1, the first of many to be hunted through. Probably work the Tombstone a few more filial gens and then hunt a proper male. This one is from Tombstone F2 pollen.

Also, are you guys not selling regular seeds anymore?

11 Likes

Sup Gu! Nice 2 see u on the forums.

@Anthony_Gu

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Anthony_Gu

Didn’t think I would see you venture out of the discord group lol

3 Likes

@DefNSmokn He should be restocking soon I believe he said. He’s been throwing the whole store up on reverse auction a lot to make room for fresh stock.

My last purchase was 2 packs of their western grail I want to hunt through and a pack of ice cream punch

3 Likes

I didn’t know Greenpoint had a thread on here. I’ll give it a big post for anyone looking into Greenpoint.

Day 63

Banana Fruit Cake

Tahoe Animal

Gelazzi

Sugar Mints

Sundae Batter

16 Likes

@InTheWoods They’re all looking great man. Is that the latest and greatest?

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome! It’s great to be back in the forums and to see familiar faces. I’m looking forward to engaging with this community once again.

@DefNSmokn, I remember when you first joined our Discord and it’s been incredible to see your journey. Your plants look fantastic! I’m thrilled to see the Tombstone line being put to good use. As for your question about regular seeds, yes, we are still selling them. We’ve been doing some housekeeping and restocking, so keep an eye out for fresh stock coming on July 20th.

@MonsterDrank, it’s good to see you here too! I remember our discussions from the seed collector thread on Roll It Up. Your passion for seeds is truly inspiring. I’m excited to be back in the forum scene and to reconnect with fellow seed enthusiasts like you.

A-Loc, I appreciate your support and your active participation in our Discord group. You’re right! We’ve been doing a lot of reverse auctions lately to make room for new stock. The Western Grail and Ice Cream Punch are excellent choices. I can’t wait to hear about your experiences with them.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone and diving back into the world of cannabis cultivation discussions.

16 Likes

Thanks brotha! Ya taken this morning. :sunglasses:
You tent is going to be rocking in no time!

3 Likes

@Anthony_Gu no problem man, you guys got some killer gear and a great group of people over there. Looking forward to seeing how my ladies turn out. 10/16 are greenpoint in the tent. Than 6/9 that I had to put outside because I got caught up with other stuff and vegged too long :sweat_smile:

@InTheWoods killin it man :fire: oh I’m sure the times gonna fly by. Can’t wait to be looking at a sea of frosty funk :star_struck:

8 Likes

I’m currently working on a blog post about the RS11 strain and I thought it would be a great idea to gather some insights from this knowledgeable community.

RS11, as some of you might know, is a strain that has been gaining popularity for its unique characteristics. However, there seems to be a lack of comprehensive information about this strain out there. I’m particularly interested in its lineage, growth patterns, effects, and any unique experiences you might have had growing or consuming this strain.

If any of you have grown, consumed, or simply have any information about RS11, I would greatly appreciate your input. Your insights will not only help me create a more informed and comprehensive blog post, but also help others who are interested in this strain.

Looking forward to your responses and thank you in advance for your help!

10 Likes

Rainbow Sherbet #11 is that what you are looking for information on?

If so heres a post about it in high times. REVIEW: Doja Pak’s RS-11 | High Times

2 Likes