Greenpoint Seeds

You would probably get more feedback if you made a seperate post man. I haven’t tried rs-11 but it sounds like a tasty one

3 Likes

Appreciate the link, @InTheWoods . I’ve put together a solid draft based on the insights shared. I’d drop the link right here, but it’s my own site and I want to respect the space. If anyone’s interested in checking out the post, shoot me a private message and I’ll get you the link. Thanks for the assist.

5 Likes

I gotcha.

Im pretty sure any cannabis related link is accepted here.

8 Likes

I haven’t grown anything from them for almost 2.5 years. What would guys suggest I grow from them? I felt their older stuff was fairly solid but got sick of the stardawg dominance showing through. Their zkittlez and purple punch was really good imo. Just starting up again and looking for some tasty smoke with a decent high. I like euphoric floating numb highs if that makes sense. I will just try a couple random if no good suggestions. Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Ok @Anthony_Gu is in the building

4 Likes

First time running them. I know they have Animal Cookies and Purple Punch as other lines now as well as the stardawg from before. I like my couch lock munchies galore type of high.
I know they have great taste. my friend just grew some Banana fruit cake and Tahoe Animal.

I really like the Tahoe flavor. It’s that classic Tahoe Og taste with some sweetness. He likes the Banana Fruit cake. It tastes like grape now n laters candy.

1 Like

I let the reverse auctions tell me what to buy :joy:, if it’s cheap enough I’ll try it

4 Likes

True, but if the owner of OG sees it as advertising, Gu would have to pay to be a sponsor (like all the other breeders and seedbanks do).
There’s no free advertising. The site would close if everyone did that.

2 Likes

Ahhh good call.

2 Likes

Ima slide in with bud shots when I get around to hand manicuring for a photo. Copper Chem, 1 fem so far, that went into cure bags smells like forest fire with like. . . . a deer roasting in it maybe, or a charcoal bbq smell as the coals get hot.

4 Likes

Mmmmm toasty :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a bad thing. Scroll up to post #1255 and start reading from there.

5 Likes

All I gotta say is yikes :grimacing: @minitiger

2 Likes

i have a pack of dreamcatcher someone can have for free. itll never finish od here and i read those posts just now lool

Yeah, I’m pretty shocked Gu showed up again after all that stuff from a couple years ago. It’s sad haha. Funny, but sad… haha!

5 Likes

Don’t let truth back outta the bag!:rofl: I’ve been being polite and respectful!

1 Like

Got some thanks! She/he had no problems making more beans.

1 Like

i am local here, ordered from OGS recently, got them for free. offer stands to whoever, ill never grow them.
i am not going to assume anything about OGS because of their connection to GPS though.
i have 3 packs of theirs, they kindly gave me one for free, and ill run them next summer.
if you do outdoor OGS has some interesting lines for climates that need an early finish and resistance.

2 Likes

It’s a nice offer! Someone will take them. Honestly it smokes good as do most of the others. I’ll just never trust the genetics. :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

genetics could be great, i can tolerate a lot in terms of personality. trying to intimidate someone by dry doxing is something that will never sit with me though. never ever make a man who you do not know feel as if his family is in danger, not that it had the intended effect but its foolish beyond whatever else.

4 Likes