Greenpoint Seeds

Not in a position for outdoor at the moment. Don’t know anything about OGS. I like to check things out though. I’ll take a peek! Thanks. :green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s for the next person that needs some when they scroll up. Learned quiet a bit today.

8 Likes

I agree, I like ogs too. I use their pineapple all over my grow, males and females. I must admit, some of their seeds were not the best looking, but usually get good germ rates, and solid to excellent plants.

As for the dreamcatcher, I would be happy to take those off your hands. If you’d like a trade, check out my grow, and pick something out.

5 Likes

DreamCatcher smoking it now. Tastes mostly of stardawg but has similar effects to BlueDream with some of the euphoria tapered off and not quite as potent. Overall decent smoke.

15 Likes

dont need anything in return, i havent sent seeds/clones since before it was legal so really not a bother lol
if you want them just msg me where to send them.

the OGS seeds do look more pale and less striped but the only 1 ive tried to germ was a success.
i got the pineapple and iranian, was planning on using the pineapple for males as well.
they gave me a free pack of ISS x AH, their amnesia seems like a great breeder too.

3 Likes

You are very kind, thanks for the generous offer. I checked the coffers, and I have an unopened pack of dream catcher. Let’s let your offer ride and see if someone else wants to run it. If no one else wants it I will gladly make use of them.

Most recently in my thread I am trying to make a faster dc, by combining it with a regular automatic :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:rotating_light: Attention: No Reverse Auctions Over Labor Day Weekend :rotating_light:

We’re offering a store-wide 40% OFF for Labor Day, so our reverse auctions are taking a short break. Don’t miss out on our massive sale!

First time buying Greenpoint Seeds, What are a couple of good strains to try first? I am looking to add something for ADD/Focus/Motivation and Happy, Uplifting, for medical patients,

Cowboy Cookies, Dawg Lemons, Copper Chem and so many more look good.

4 Likes

Old-school Glue from GPS.

6 Likes

old-school glue. From GPS

8 Likes

I have a gunslinger that is looking incredible with a strong orange peel terp
starfighter x stardawg, will post pics soon

4 Likes

Super Foxy Chem4 auto

7 Likes

Gunslinger starfighter x stardawg

13 Likes

Greenpoint seeds. Cookies ‘n’ Chem
(Cookies and cream x Stardawg)

13 Likes

I have that strain,was excited to drop them .I ll be doing it later on to grow them outside…Nice bud

2 Likes

Got lucky. Found a Cookies and Cream Dom. Pheino.
Creamy smooth smoke.

6 Likes

I would like to find starfighter. Although to find those genetics would be extremely hard/impossible. So until then looking for starfighter crosses that lean hevey on SF. side. Orange peal sounds awesome. Sounds kinda reminiscent of early 90’s bud. Pin-slo, lemon pledge and orange scented household cleaners. acidic and citrus, Yum. nice pics buy the way.

3 Likes

Thanks the previous plant also carried over in the taste and coated the mouth. Thinking about a reveg on this one

3 Likes

I have to say that the older packs with the stardawg male were pretty damn good

5 Likes

I agree. I have a pack of crackleberry. thinking about popping a few seeds. Have you tried any of their fem.?
Their old school glue ( Black domina/87 H.P. X GG.#4) turned out to be the heaviest producer I have tried of theirs.

2 Likes

No new ones but I have all the old ones, they were so cheap

3 Likes