Greenpoint Seeds

Ya they were. I got a couple packs for around $12. 0ne good thing about insomnia, you can check there reverse auctions at 3:15AM lol

2 Likes

I just won a starfighter cross on a raffle. Starfighter x Gary Poppins (Gary Payton x red runtz) from Exotic Genetix. Never had a starfighter, but wanted to find one.

4 Likes

Nice! I was looking at that one. Lucky.

1 Like

Hoe Hoe Hoe Merry Christmas . Phuck Greenpoint Seeds and anyone cool with them.
Interesting thread made by their head " breeder " nowadays , before he was Gu’s bitch . Almost like the entire company is just one big scam…

8 Likes

I used to be a GPS fanboy back before I knew better. It’s definitely not what it used to be. The whole thing is a sham but at least back then you didn’t know it was. Blissful ignorance I guess. I did like the Tomahawk I grew from them a handful of years ago. But nowadays I stick with what I get from the forums or I’ll get some Bodhi or Hammerhead gear. That’s about it. Also Vernal gets my business from time to time lol like with his Frog Spawn and Garland. All in all, bad business coming from the GPS guys. Now they cross elite clones to elite clones with no real work being done themselves. Just f1 everything and slap a price tag on it. The opposite of what we’ve been preaching for decades.

6 Likes

Garlix f1 .

!

16 Likes

Doc holiday (original 2 /3 picture)
Doc holiday F1 (4 picture)
Cackleberry (5 phenotype dry)(1 picture)

22 Likes

Garlix is awesome ,those colours are :ok_hand:
Still got half pack of these ,just put a couple in shot glass see what happens

3 Likes

I use to dig on their gear before their fem pack fiasco and Heisenbeans partnership.

2 Likes

I saw on there website they are selling all types of elite clones for $28, something seems a little suspect to me. Lmk if anyone tries it out haha

2 Likes

My buddy ordered 3 of them last week. I convinced him to get Fruity Pebbles, Banana Kush, and Mac 1. I just wanted to see how they all turned out. Guess we’ll see.

4 Likes

Tell him to check closely for ‘pets’… :unamused:

That would explain the price.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

What was the flavor like on Cackleberry? I have that same old pack and have thought about giving them a soak.

3 Likes

Let the Noobs learn the hardway, Gu~ will break them in the Ole Fashioned way. :rofl:

3 Likes

hello! There were 2 very similar phenotypes in terpenes from Stardawg, very chemical phenotypics.
Then there were two that combined the chemical with cherry and citrus. and there was one with a more sativa structure that was my favorite, with very strong citrus smells, and its flavor was like that of the orange Fanta soft drink. That was my selection. Unfortunately, that mother was stolen by the police when they entered my house without permission. (taking advantage of the fact that there was no one there.) Of what I have and still have from Greenpoint seed, without a doubt that phenotype (fanta orange) of Clackeberry was my favorite of everything I saw from greenpoint. I still have original garlix, doc holiday, cookies and chem seeds. but I couldn’t keep cackleberry. I would have really liked to get an F1 of that variety and look for the citrus.

3 Likes

All I can say about the douche AKA HeiZen is that …I was the moderator. Me and Sticky were talking in private about something and the douche took my 3rd place MEMBERSHIP and made me not exist there. Fuck Greenpoint…Fuck Heisenbeans… Lackluster garbage pedelled by a non toker…H can go fuck hisself.
I truly despise the POS he is…just like what he bitched about on THC Farmer (link is here).
I test for FREAK and breed my own gear now…
Racist douchehats…can enjoy their minute in the sun,

I was GWHEELS there… I am now OLDG everywhere.

5 Likes

it is not cool to say n%%%% no matter how white you are !

And GU is not half the douche that HeiZen is… like a gustapo nazi

2 Likes

If that was your your issue you came out smelling like a rose, compared to those of us that was sold hemp for premium strains

7 Likes

The S1 debacle of 2018?
I was given a full refund on those and they didn’t even ask for them back.
I threw them in the garbage.

3 Likes

Yup, and I did not getting anything but hemp plus the wasted time and expense for growing them into flower

3 Likes