Greenpoint Seeds

Thanks for saying so Dope, luckily got some clones if she smokes tough.

3 Likes

I’m growing the blue dream stardawg aka dream catcher what did you think of it?

2 Likes

How is the cookie dog? I just grabbed that and the platinum lemon cherry gelato x Mac1/Oreoz, Oreoz S1,

1 Like

I had an OLD original pack and man i got a blueberry SOLID leaner.
I did not think it was possible.
Pre Heisen.

At some point they might be so cheap they are free…
I thought reverse auctions did that already?

5 Likes

Interesting to hear. I’ve got one of these packs laying around.

1 Like

I grew a pack of Dream Catcher.

They came out exactly like one would expect from a Stardawg cross.
Blueberry x chemmy gas.
Great yield!
More potent than Blue Dream, but leaned more to the Stardawg.

8 Likes
  1. That was the taste and it turned blue after cure. Wish i knew how special that male was of theirs.

Time flies. I got 8 *Tombstones in side yard healthy now.
OBS was the best orange phenos from gas to vanilla f me i didn’t make f2s :frowning:

7 Likes

I just recently started to grab stuff from Greenpoint.I have a really good luck with the Sunset Sherbert x stardawg,S.C.Bluedream x stardawg.Both are doing amazing.everything with the stardawg so far is killer.Super vigorous from that male he used.I recently got a few packs of the reverse auction which is awesome.I grabbed the

![Screenshot_20240610-065344-
136|309x500]
(upload://eyMtq5S9imcZCAqDbLOdAl1S6Pb
.jpeg)

6 Likes

I’ve seen that people are having really good luck with GREENPOINT lately so and I have too.I also grabbed the shoreline OG I’ve heard the shoreline is super Skunky Gassy if anyone knows anything about the shoreline OG or even had the shoreline lmk

2 Likes

Man I so agree with the obs. I gre a pack maybe 2018 2019. One plant was amazing orange terps… one of my favorite plants I ever grew

1 Like

I heard shoreline has the heat. I’d be interested to see what answers you get.

I should correct myself when i meant vanilla i mean u ever grow an orange tree when it flowers that jasmine vanilla smell?

1 Like

Mine came out BLUE DREAM… hazy BLUEBERRY…zero astringent.

The bud top was very big and I moved it outside a few weeks ago to finish because I had to bloom some fat veggers…and she is pollinated. The very top got bud rot…its too fat for outside without many tops.
the seeds are brown… the smoke is the best blue dream taste I have had.
Sweet and hazy blueberry.

I might have to soak some of the fruity pebbles now to see how that goes.

Dreamcatcher F2s happened! and i have pollen leftover I think I will hit my Clearwater Purple Flav and Inhouse Iced Banana with. :smiley: fruity overloads are my jam,

5 Likes

Here is my dreamcatcher from GREENPOINT

9 Likes

These were taken at 32 days in flower!

I have their sunset sherbert x stardawg which is an amazing plant also.i have a mom of it.I have their Chem 4 x animal cookies,PLCG x Oreoz ( platinum Frosting),
PLCG x Mac1/Oreoz ( Platinum Ice), Oreoz S1, Shoreline OG x Stardawg, all like 7 days old in seedling form ready for my next round! Been seeing some serious heat coming from GREENPOINT also they are opening a new spot in Florida right now it’s getting built so they must have some cool plans to expand also! Be anxious to see some more of Heisenbeans work ! Love Greenpoint and they have been pushing :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

People have good luck with geeenpoint until they don’t… I trust them less than your average white labeler. They have a history of sending out dud packs, rumors of sick parents and issues with S1, terrible customer service, and general trollish behavior.

Just a little warning to those unaware of their history since I bought beans from them and a couple others I’d never buy from after learning more about them.

14 Likes

I appreciate it the heads up .I’m definitely new to Greenpoint so we will see.Thx tho .

2 Likes

Yeah, last thing I’m trying in do is shame or judge anyone from growing whatever they feel like! Just a heads up to do your research regarding the company if you’re picky about who you buy from :v:

4 Likes

I had nothing but fire from greenpoint, Sundance kid is my favorite, one flavor inhale, another upon exhale.

2 Likes