Greenpoint Seeds

You’ve said your piece, sir. OG is a community and we seldom see Hiesen around here. Please respect others that read these threads. Maybe contribute and find some real friends here. Regards and much Love, HP

17 Likes

Hey OldG…

Complaints about Heisen are not new around here…
they go back years… :arrow_heading_up: :arrow_heading_up:

Light a spliff brother, evict Heisen from living rent free in your head and dig the positive waves here on Overgrow…

There’s no end of cool shit happening here.

Cheers
G

19 Likes

I shoulda popped that old pack of Tombstone when I had the chance :confounded:

All this new GPS drama definitely keeps me away from their gear. There’s plenty of fish in the sea, this is just one less fish I need not worry about catching :+1:

5 Likes

Grow them out if you still have them.

Seeds and breeders are like Nations and citizens.
Just because the face of the nation sucks doesn’t mean there’s not some great people living there.

14 Likes

If you got that old Wild West sticker pack of gps, that shit and older is all fire. Pre Heisen douche.

7 Likes

Dreamcatcher day 60

21 Likes

Old School Glue at 43 days

11 Likes

This is how my old school glue turned out.
2 seeds 2 expressions. Will be interesting to see more.

14 Likes

Hey brother, I remember you on RIU during the heyday of the Greenpoint thread.

2 Likes

That’s a great analogy, love it!

2 Likes

Eh, i grew out the Purple Mac(mac1 x purple punch) when he released it and it was only okay. 100% burnt rubber was the only terpene. Can’t say there was real mac nor real purple punch in there :thinking:.

Most of what I’ve grown from others, not gps, before and after, has been better.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t know first hand, considering I’ve never grown anything with Purple Punch or Mac1 related, nor do I ever plan to.
However, burnt rubber seems like an unlikely dominant terp for that combo. I would expect pasta dough punch bowl terps.
It doesn’t surprise me if their wasn’t some bait and switch going on considering the high integrity Greenpoint represents.

5 Likes

No doubt! That was my thought too.

5 Likes

OSG 51 days now, still chunking

15 Likes

19 Likes

Sugar Mint day 70F

12 Likes

Old School Glue harvested day 60. Interesting dank savory vicks weed smells, haven’t sampled the smoke yet though got another 6 days to dry.

20 Likes

You got control I think I’d of tried a tester at this stage already. Lol

2 Likes

Wow, nice looking plant! :+1:

3 Likes

I just forgot Savior cause I’m working long hours and getting blazed in my free time heh

2 Likes