Greenpoint Seeds

Yes, give me a referral to a worked line that I need to buy only 1 pack of it.

1 Like

I’ve ran over 20 GPS “strains” (used loosely), 2-3 beans per strain (2 if fem, 3 if m/f), and I could not be more underwhelmed.

more than half hermied, a true male (no hairs) came out of a fem pack, and the majority of the strains are incredibly succeptible to PM.

my last straw was from a recent batch of ‘new’ stuff (PLCH, Gorilla Butter, Dip N Stix), etc…as they weren’t Purple Punch/Animal Cookies/Star Dawg crosses…and it was more of the same…ran 2 seeds each of the 3 I mentioned…4 of them threw LOTS of balls, and the 2 that didn’t, I’m still hitting one of the Dip N Stix with Suffoil-X every week, as PM appears on THOSE leaves on the regular…but not on any of the other 30+ different strains I have in the room.

I won’t even get into how he has bots on Trustpilot bomb the place with “5 star reviews” if a bad one is left.

thinkin’ 'bout starting a “Greenpoint Seeds Horror Stories” page on Facebook, as folks need to know the real story behind his shyster-like tendencies.

not a fan, and I’d never waste money on his hot garbage ever again.

7 Likes

OK, Mind Tricks R1 by Destiny Genetics. He grows 100 at a time tests all the F1s and they are always in range. I’m reveging a Sugar freebie now great smell spicy sugar rub never herms all the stress and phenos are with range plus similar structures.

2 Likes

Nice thank you !
Gonna research about it further.

2 Likes

I grew Sundance kid from gps, and it’s pretty much fire, too bad I didn’t run it back :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

You created an account to trash Greenpoint? How original. :clown_face:

4 Likes

Just wait n grab for 20ish https://greenpointseeds.com/sundance-kid-seeds/

1 Like

Not finding much growmie reports on rum runner but i was looking at cheese stains maybe ill find one in 6 ha.
https://www.leafly.com/strains/rum-runner hmm then searched for kind tree…
https://www.leafly.com/brands/kind-tree/products/kind-tree-rum-runner
Couldn’t find and dispo profile reports though except from another rum runner strain which sounds pretty fire actually but need to control my add…

Seems finicky per this log…

Here is my surviving TK x Stardawg tonight culled two runts, one suicided itself…yes TK phenos are all over the place but i like TK and it’s wroth the hunt.

4 Likes

Purple Punch is an 8 week flowering clone. 100+ days?? 14 weeks?? Yeah something doesn’t seem right. Are there pics of this 14 week Punch? I wanna see what it looks like.

Elite x Elite is bound to be hermed up no matter whos making em. Especially when it’s Cookie derivative x Cookie derivative.

His Stardawg stuff should be good. His original male wasn’t selected by him :wink:

9 Likes

Ah…so doubtful… :slight_smile: Here ya go.
Purple Punch S1 from greenpoint first pic is day 48 in flower

Next pic is approx 92 days

In the end you got this

I have a few more pics around somewhere but that’ll give what you seek :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Purple Punch »»» Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple
Larry OG F1

No cookies
No such thing as Elite clones.
S1s are not bound to hermie.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Excellent
Output>Input

I have done multiple runs with green point seeds, most of the seeds popped and did fine I had a few packs that popped but then just did not do anything after a couple calls and emails, I got at replacement without too much haste. You can get some good packs with the reverse auction, I have grabbed packs of 6 fem seeds for as low as $15 and most come with 7 seeds. I have run diamond cookies, double cookies, Catalina wine mixer, I have some oreoz x dantes inferno, banana fruitcake and couple others

!

4 Likes

Nice so oreoz is like a bx. I got dantes inerno s1 in mail just now

1 Like

Yeah it is a cross I have not run it yet I just got it like a week ago

2 Likes

Bodega Bubblegum F2:

12 Likes

GPS was the first company I ordered seeds from. The Tomahawk (now retired) was some of the most intense smoke I’ve ever had. GG#4 x Stardawg. I have 2 seeds of it left. GPS used to be a really good company but someone came along and fucked it all up

6 Likes

I have one going right now. It Hermed on me pretty bad (along with half of everything else in the tent), but I picked all the male flowers off and I’m gonna finish it out anyway. There will definitely be seeds in it.

5 Likes

When did you get them??

2 Likes

Like you, they were the first seeds I ever bought (maybe second). I got them 4 years ago or so. I also got Cowboy Cookies and one other Stardawg cross whose name escapes me.

4 Likes