Greenpoint Seeds

I think I bought mine in 2017…ish? Whenever they first started the Wild West themed packs

2 Likes

I’m growing some of their testers that never made it to market I guess…I don’t know wtf to expect this time lol they’re called black sorbet

7 Likes

No such thing as elite clones ?
What are you talking about…

On another note,
From the pack of Cookie Breath I popped, I got 6 total, 3 are slow mutants
From the Copper Chem pack, I got 9, 3 are slow mutants aswell,
But I have 10 Nature Alley which is GMO Cookies and I got like 2-3 mutants aswell, just how the game goes
So far GPS gear is growing solid at my garden, can’t complain much, but the proof is in the smoke.

3 Likes

Funny you should mention that strain. I have my issues with GPS but always make sure to say almost all the smoke was good… just seedy. Tomahawk is the strain that makes me say almost all the smoke was good!:joy: The plants had nice structure, big buds but it also hermed… pretty bad and the smoke was total trash. I ran it 3 times with the same results.:man_shrugging:t3: I have plenty of those beans now! :joy:

4 Likes

Fuuuuck bro that sucks so hard, I promise I have good taste in weed!!!:joy:

3 Likes

“Black sorbet” is one of their black domina crosses.
I picked up “Old School Glue”. (Black Domina/87 H.P. × Gorilla Glue#4) All of their black domina, 87 hash plant, screaming O.G. Crosses Disappeared from their website Very fast and never returned. I wonder what’s up with that?

2 Likes

I guess I’m about to find out soon

2 Likes

I believe you! :crazy_face: @GrowTheAtlas I think I stepped in and bought at a bad time. I finally ran through all my bagseed, was brand new to buying seeds online, did zero research and rushed the cheap prices and big names. Didn’t hurt GPS has a nice website with tons of pretty pics. I went all in, got bummed by all the herms ( I just finished years growing bagseed and didn’t encounter this many) and moved on with a bad taste in my mouth… more so from the company practices than the plants. I came up cleaning seeds from buds to smoke.:wink: I still dip into a few jars of GPS smoke every now and again.
Purple Crash was one of my favorites! It’ll be the first of my known herm beans I dip back into.

5 Likes

My screaming cookies was pretty good from them…it also hermed tho

2 Likes

This is what gets me and has me so weirded out by the company @Thats_bank . The bud is almost
always good… sometimes great. Why they gotta herm so much! :joy: If all of mine didn’t herm, I’d of never found all the other trash on GPS as I’d have had no reason to go looking. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I grew out 1 Old school glue seed. Pictures are above at 1268. I’m growing out Platinum lemon cherry gelato and purple runts right now. there a weak six and a half I believe. I hear a lot of complaints of hermaphroditing plants. I have yet to have one herm. just lucky.I guess

5 Likes

Yea idk what’s up with the herms. It’s the main reason I’m JUST getting to the black sorbet

2 Likes

I ran their Zeppoli and fritter dawg without incident I believe

2 Likes

Just finished up “Oreoz S1”. No herm. But was not good. Superfluffy week bud. But then again I only ran 1 seed. Could be some good in the pack still. I’m just not interested in running it again. It was earthy and chocolate smelling /taste.

5 Likes

I remember when that one was released. It was when I was still addicted to their reverse auction…almost got a pack

1 Like

Well, damn! I have a GPS Oreoz auto up that I dropped just to venture back into GPS land. Hopefully it doesn’t suck! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah , I won’t be buying anymore of their gear.

4 Likes

Like I said , it was only one seed. Plus yours is an auto mine was reg. Could be completely different?

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you

3 Likes

Only one way to find out… I’ll let her run! :man_shrugging:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes