Greenpoint Seeds

Yup guess I missed a few balls on that one. I see maybe 2 seeds forming on the other one…this one all the lowers are seeded

1 Like

Welcome to the walmart of weed seeds.

Actually sorry , they are worse then Walmart. Walmart doesn’t actually scam peoples credit cards lol

4 Likes

Platinum Ice is always nice!

5 Likes

9 week flower pic. week 8
She likes to stretch internodel distancing is not the best. Yeld is lacking. But she does have vigor. clones Fast vegetatively grows fast , yet stretched. She put Out a nice candy grape smell. Which transfers over to taste. I’m going to run her one more time for taste alone. Pretty stony bud. Nice head high.

7 Likes

You against fems? My male keeper hermied lol
3 females left
Im trying

Only one had purp stems and stacks fat and to my surprise the skinniest stacking one is the shorter broader leaf “tk” pheno.
Im gonna hittem all labeled branch with my one appalachia male i kept so that keeps it 'merican🇺🇲

Actually the clones are labeled 1-3 left right 2 is the fatternpurple one

Im pretty high so its better to wait a month to really tell

5 Likes

These are all GP gear. I ran some Frozen Custard and some Diamond Cookies . The Frozen Custard is definitely a better growing strain.

I have never tried to take clones, but I like how the Frozen Custard was growing so I took a few clippings. I just dusted the fresh clipping in some rooting hormone and planted them straight into cups. I checked them last night and they all had some nice little roots. So I put them in some tall 1 gallon soft plastic tree pots. That should give them plenty of room. I’m not expecting much from them so I will probably let them veg a few weeks and just flip them.

6 Likes

Dreamcatcher that was started as an indoor clone.

7 Likes