Greenpoint Seeds

As noted above greenpoint uses stardawg as their breeding male for their regular seeds and they use purple punch as their breeding male for their female selections.

Purple Punch is a compact, hearty plant that grows strong branches to support dense, deep purple resin-covered flowers. Moreover, the bag appeal from the resin is outstanding, and the flavor only continues to justify why this cut has become so coveted in the cannabis community.

Supernova Gardens first bred Purple Punch by crossing Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG. It is now a favorite among growers of all skill levels. As such, it has become a powerhouse for breeding new elite phenotypes.

The grape pie and fruity dessert flavors that Purple Punch produces are mouthwateringly delicious. Additionally, the flavor of Granddaddy Purple mixes exceptionally well a hint of sugary grape syrup. Indeed, the effects from Purple Punch are a fan favorite amongst many Cannabis users. Purple Punch is a great all-day choice that produces relaxing effects to help you destress during a busy day and unwind for the evening.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I had a full unopened pack of Greenpoint’s Cherry Wine f2’s that I received from a friend… ALL of the Cherry Wine f2 females hermied on me…I had several other strains in the same grow… no issues! Grow area is sound…no light leaks, wild temps…you name it
Greenpoint blamed me…said the plants were stressed and would offer no more than a discount coupon…

I specifically chatted with Greenpoint of the hermie issue…They denied anyone else had had the same problem…I know for a fact…two other people have complained…confirmed by discussion on other chat boards.

Just thought honest feedback was appropriate…

Cheers

…oh…and had the bonus of the Cherry Wine hermie pollen contaminating the rest of my plants :frowning:

10 Likes

Of course it’s appreciated. The facts are the facts and that’s what we need.

5 Likes

I had problems with Purple Cake fem seeds growing balls . I managed to get two out of six to finish because they grew balls late in flower . I complained but got no response . I wont order from them again . Just my experience and choice .

8 Likes

That’s what this thread is for. All about who we can trust. I’ve never had a problem but that domt mean anything

1 Like

I’m anxiously awaiting popping the 3 gp packs I have- Raindance, sundae stallion, and orange blossom special. Hopefully by the end of year I’ll get to 1.

6 Likes

Ive grown out regulars from Greenpoint without issue .

7 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of people having less issues with the regular seed packs. I haven’t grown out their regulars out but I will be soon

4 Likes

I’ve looked at the raindance several times tried to order it once too :unamused:

3 Likes

Hi Floyd

The Cherry Wine (f2’s) are regular seeds…

Regards

3 Likes

Sorry miss read your post . At least you got a response from them . Even if it wasn’t good . Lol

4 Likes

Well this goes back to the tester policy I get tester emails from Greenpoint then a couple weeks not months later there for sale …so I guess there testing germ rates? Having a proven stud is cool most of the time but what about the stuff it’s pollinating there could be intersex issues in them…hell you just don’t know it till you grow it

7 Likes

Should we be thinking preservation run?

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at the city slicker a few times a week lol. Guess I’ll have to put in an order here soon. I dont remember seeing pig whistle

7 Likes

If it’s sold out I doubt it will ever be revisted by gru I say do it :grin: that’s the only reason the ghost town hasn’t been started it’s one of the ones that came out same time as raindance but he still has it in stock not trying to cut the guys throat while he is still selling them that defeats the purpose of the pres runs but I bet raindance is sold out

3 Likes

Because I’m much newer to Greenpoint, I’m also wanting to know more about these that aren’t available or retired. The Dawg Lemons is definitely on my list. I’m growing the Valley Chem regulars but they’re still seedlings.

2 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Damn I have two purple cakes in flower now. Had the same problem with banana orange daquri. 2 of 6 hermied in flower. But after two emails and a few pics i was sent a replacement pack. Grabbed jelly pie again

6 Likes

Hope those purple cakes work out for you . :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes