Greenpoint Seeds

That’s the dice roll of fems I know a lot of people will disagree

5 Likes

This is a purple cake that I got to finish .

25 Likes

Hey dude the pig whistle were discontinued. I got the pack for around 20 bucks, i think I have 7 seeds left. I would totally f2 them if I had the space.

4 Likes

I’d offer up my pack for a preservation run for someone else, but I selfishly want the F1s that come from the pack.

Id totally be down to run preservation on this but I’d guess I’m probably 9-12 months from being able to take it on. Plus there was another project or 2 for seeds I wanted to look at for the community. Suffice to say, I’ll make sure these dont get wasted its just a matter of when.

6 Likes

flipped 2 weeks ago purple cake

9 Likes

I have 5 packs of Greenpoint Gear, all fems, all purple punch crosses. My first order I tried to get a pack of the Topanga Canyon, the Black Banana Cookies, and the Shoreline Sour Diesel but 3 weeks after I ordered they called me saying they were out of stock of all 3, even though they were still for sale on their site… They at least let me pick whatever packs I wanted as replacements. So I grabbed Purple MAC, Ice Cream Punch, and Purple Crash. My second order was Catalina Wine Mixer and Purple Crunch.

So far I’ve only popped one of the Purple MAC’s and it’s coming along nicely. Hated how it grew in veg but the flower form is nice. Can’t say it’s particularly vigorous but it’s definitely not slow either. Currently smells of baby diaper and fresh fruit. Not sure I like that either :rofl: but whatever. Looks to at least yield pretty decently and should be potent. No complaints yet.

Edit: Forgot the pics!

15 Likes

banana orange daiquiri

monster producer. Has a true banana smelling expression. Trippy never smelt that before.

@Swe-can can post some greenpoint

17 Likes

It’s possible that I could make the seeds this year after the equinox starting late Sept early October. They would go seed to flower outdoors. I’m working on a friend who owns a really run down building that used to be a Mexican bakery and he’s becoming more receptive as the length of his unemployment increases. It still has stainless steel tables and all kinds of shit for food prep too! We could make seeds, clone, TC, harvest pollen, whatever to share with the crew. Either way, I can make ‘em.
PS I will possess that Chinook Haze! It shall be mine. It is my noble right!

7 Likes

Lol I totally feel you man I want to find a nice RHS leaning pheno. Ill also throw in my pack for a preservation run when the time comes.

2 Likes

All I see are regular with just 3 femized strains

1 Like

Apparently, in response to this thread strainly has multiple resellers of Greenpoint up today right on the front page. Boom! Manifested!!! Coincidence? Karma? The Gods?!?

4 Likes

I’ll take the gods for 1000 alex :joy: but yeah I just hopped on there and noticed someof their stock popped back up.

1 Like

Anyone pop the gmo kush fem from greenpoint? I have a pack of that

2 Likes

I’ll post some bananas tomorrow @PoppaPuff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

If you guys want to do some preservation runs I have some of his beans…

gsc x monster cookies x 1
Lemon g x monster cookies x1
Venom og x monster cookies x1
And some more i dont remember exactly… have to check my stash…

Never had the time to pop them so they have some years in vacuum packs…

And also

Moondance - × 2
Pig Whistle - × 2
Night Rider × 2
Gunslinger × 2
Blizzard Bush - × 2
The Deputy × 2
Hickok Haze - x3
Purple Mountain Majesty × 3
Maverick × 1
Golden Nugget × 1

15 Likes

Between me and Joboo there’s Texas Butter, Pioneer Kush, Gorilla Punch, Purple Aliens, Valley Chem and Purple Crash. Working on the Chinook Haze. I will have my garden 10’x10’ organic soil/coco/biochar and another area 6’x8’ for containers. I’m using Megacrop with Hygrozyme and some fishbone meal, molasses, yucca extract and Great White. I’m completely here for a preservation run and I would like to “experiment” a little with ways to make sure the seeds get enough carbohydrates for extra health and viability. From October on to March it’s basically 75* high 50* low, humidity 30-40% and minimal pests because of the high summer temps and surrounding desert. I would also be using some pest prevention from Arbico Organics down the road in Tucson. Depending on flowering time, we could get three runs in over the winter here so seeds will be extra fresh for spring everywhere else, if that even matters much. Respect.

8 Likes

Look I’m going to sound like a total idiot but I figure better I ask now than keep acting like I know what’s being talked about but what do yall mean by preservation run?

4 Likes

Someone’s going to take a pack of seeds that isn’t available from the breeder anymore, grow the males and females out, make a bunch of seeds and distribute them on OG! Sit back and watch it all unfold, theres nothing else like it around!

15 Likes

Who does Greenpoint blame when they sold Hemp for top of the line S1’s?

6 Likes

Thanks brotha. I figured it was something along those lines but wasnt sure. Just didnt want to keep faking it til I make it if you will. Thanks for filling me in my friend

6 Likes

You gotta do one same time as me too! Just kidding bro. Or I can do a preservation and you can make a cross like the Purple Gorilla x Purple Aliens or Purple Crash or whatever you want to. If you want to. Live Free!

4 Likes