Greenpoint Seeds

It sucks that happened , maybe if we can obtain better genetics we can make free improved seeds available to our crew of friends here. Nothing will make up for feeling blamed and disrespected though.

5 Likes

Well I figure we could make some gnarly strai N s crossing with the gorilla punch or purple aliens. Sometimes the trick is to get a male from the regs. Now like I’ve let people know already im new to this stuff so… …can I harvest pollen from a male and use it later to pollinate a little tramp?

2 Likes

He might not be able to see them yet things changed with the update

1 Like

Coupon code BRIGHT for 15% off through the weekend

4 Likes

Thank you I was about to get on here and post this

1 Like

Purple cake 2 hermed killed them all

3 Likes

Damn man smh…

2 Likes

It occurred to me last night that I haven’t been here on OG for a long time and I need to build the trust of others who have seen bullshitters come and go because I really would like to do a preservation run. I do have experience with growing outdoors only. What makes me confident that I can deliver is my background in farming saltwater corals and fish. I have

experience breeding clownfish and seahorses. I owned a store in Tempe AZ called The Aquarius a few years back, until a car accident and other problems became too much. Now, I’m quarantined with Moms up in the Sonoran Desert mountains, fixing up the grandparents old house and helping friends and relatives. OGees are welcome at my house if you are out this way. My salsas CAN NOT be beat if you want to Iron Chef me! If you’ve never had a mesquite grilled T-bone before, then I am sad. Please tolerate a couple pictures of sea life you landlovers.

35 Likes

Sucks to hear Poppa…:frowning:
If you send a note into Greenpoint, I’d be curious as to whether they give a similar response to mine and blame the Hermies on you?

2 Likes

Those are awesome pics! I could see myself getting really into something like that.

2 Likes

Thanks! I can guide you of course. Also, that is my friend JayBay in the second picture, not me btw.

3 Likes

I love me some gsc

I probably had something to do with it. But nothing outrageous. I took really good care of these. Stable environment. I’m done with their fems. Waste of time. Already smoking seeded bud bc of the last fems from them I ran

5 Likes

Yeah these next ones I just popped are from seedsman. Was surprised they popped in like 18 hours

2 Likes

I put a pack of Pig Whistle, and Chinook Haze in the donations thread. I thought the Chinook Haze was discontinued, but they’re still selling it on the site.

These are the GP strain I have, (all regs)

Chinook Haze
Cowboy Kush
Dreamcatcher
Eagle Scout
MACDawg
Pig Whistle
Stardawg F2

10 Likes

Have you ran it before? Got a pack a while back…

1 Like

No I haven’t. I put my pack on the donation list because I thought it was discontinued, but they’re still selling it on the site.

6 Likes

Oh shit you bought the dawg thats the one I officially got butt hurt at got a tester email then a couple days later it’s for sale

It’s without a doubt fire he got his stardawg out of the stardawg testers

6 Likes

Wonder if he’s ever gonna restock the fems… could maybe do some S1’s of those or something? I have…

Name Strain
Purple Crash Sundae Driver x Purple Punch
Ice Cream Punch Gelato 33 x Purple Punch
Purple MAC MAC 1 x Purple Punch
Purple Crunch Do-Si-Dos x Purple Punch
Catalina Wine Mixer Sunset Sherbert x Purple Punch

Everything is sealed except for the Purple MAC of which I have taken 1 of the 6.

5 Likes

Wow that’s a nice little collection of their seeds. I have:
Purple aliens (alien og x purple punch)
Gorilla punch (GG#4 x purple punch)
Texas butter (banana og kush x stardawg)
Pioneer kush (pre '98 bubba kush x stardawg)

3 Likes