Greenpoint Seeds

You made out like a bandit that time too!

2 Likes

it stacks but doesnt actually add up to 80% off, it’s 30% off the 50% off price, so that’s about 65% off - still not bad but not 80%

1 Like

Youre right. My 50 offs wouldn’t work neith would my 40. c

1 Like

I am officially going to hell. Glad this sale.ends today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::joy:

1 Like

The 30% (or whatever it ended up being) off worked, was super.

5 Likes

@nefrella. Thought you weren’t going to spend anymore money?!! :rofl::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Joker Yeah me either :woman_facepalming: I think I just blew a years worth of seeds.

I’ll be making babies and using what I got for a long, long time.

A trading I will go bwuahahaha

5 Likes

I was finally able to actually register on the Diet Dank site, however when I went to use my cyber Monday coupon that they sent to me to get my free 1/8th of hemp it says that it is now expired. Wtf is going on over there.

1 Like

Thats just means you need a bigger area.

3 Likes

Diet Dank? Skinny weed? bag-o’-shwag? Am I missing something? or is virtual herb a thing like virtual sex? I thought Diet Dank was anything grown from Spanish seedbanks…LOL

2 Likes

it’s Greenpoint’s new CBD hemp business

3 Likes

Does it have thcV for appetite suppressant? What makes it diet? Lol

2 Likes

Re vege…Copper Chem ( GPS seeds)

They clone excellent…happy growing

8 Likes

lack of THC I think :wink:

3 Likes

I finally heard back from DietDank/Greenpoint and they will be sending the free 1/8th of CBD flower. When I get it I will report my thoughts about it.

8 Likes

What was the code?

1 Like

it was a one day only special they had on black friday

1 Like

not promoting this guy but

• every once in awhile something makes me say WTFFFF!!!
4 Likes

… at the price or? The Purple MAC was like 200ish for sure too, DIRECT from Greenpoint. Think anything they sell with that MAC cut is up there in price :thinking:

2 Likes

I was curious about that cross, definitely like to see it in action!

1 Like