Greenpoint Seeds

How legit is this type of transaction u think?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really trust anything on strainly unless you know they’re legit. I’ve only used strainly once and got burned :rofl:

There’s a few people here that have used strainly for years though and know the right sellers, but that person is not me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ok just to say, Expert seed has MAC1 fem seed, never had it,never had any MAC
Expert seed is in Ireland and has very good prices and often have promotions that get you more seeds, during one of there promos i bought 5 NL I ended up with 16

3 Likes

I’ve grown some Expert Seeds in the past and was really happy with the results.

Try the Fruit Salad, pretty tasty! Thx @Who

2 Likes

Well we gonna see how the Expert Seeds Mac1 goes ! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::woman_facepalming::grimacing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I have a pack of MACDawg I got from Greenpoint. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

besides everything else to consider

• I wouldn’t trust clones coming from Germany to have much life left when they arrived, if at all.
5 Likes

Some amazing stuff is in those beans!

2 Likes

Have you grown those out? If so, what did you think? I haven’t seen a lot about it, but it’s been awhile since I looked. :grinning:
:guitar:

1 Like

How’s it going guys, been absent for a bit but im back on my ish here’s 1 of 3 phenos I got in flower right now wk5 Tombstone (Tk x Stardawg)

14 Likes

I got my Diet Dank order today for my free 1/8th of smokable hemp. I ordered the Red Bordeaux:

Red Bordeaux is an especially aromatic CBD hemp variety that radiates a pungent scent of sweet, creamy citrus and fresh earth. Created by crossing parents Chardonnay and Berry Blossom, Red Bordeaux exemplifies the potential of strong hemp genetics.

The packaging is good, a giant mylar envelope with their logo on it, however I was surprised that there was no mention in any of the packaging anywhere (not even a packing slip or disclaimer) about it being hemp with no THC, because it sure looked like a bag of bud, and if anyone had opened it they wouldn’t know that it isn’t weed from looking at it. The buds have some little sugar leaves and some fluff to it (not larfy, just airy), and aren’t hard at all, and it appears to be covered in crystals. The name Red Bordeaux is spot on because it definitely smells like a glass of red wine. The taste was nice, a bit of an earthy slightly bitter cherry wine taste with citrus overtones. The effect was good - there was no high but it did relax me, and about a half hour after smoking it I took a mid day nap, which I normally don’t do. I will have to test it at another time to see if it has the same effects on me.

8 Likes

The lack of labeling surprises me! I’ve ordered from other places. At first they just put a letter in the envelope “attention law enforcement this is hemp include legal language”. Now they slap a big ole sticker on the package saying so. I quit ordering, I’ve informed those family members…I’ll just grow it. Collected enough seeds from their product anyway? Just not happening near my girls!

2 Likes

I can put you on top a legit clone dealer who has mac.
Contact Aunty jane on strainly. I’ve used them there prices are good and there genetics are legit. He actually drops to my safe house he is so close.
I’ve also used pink box. Cost little more but there legit too.

6 Likes

If you ever want to trade or sell that pack I’ll pay trade top dollar for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking good. Do you have a full plant shot? Pretty curious to see how yours look. I had three of these growing, but they all turned out male. All three were super-branchy. . Branchiest plants in the garden for sure. I still have three packs minus those three seeds, gonna get back to them sooner than later.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! There doing work! And look fire sounds like you have some TK leaners :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, they were doing work. They’re dead now haha. I got rid of them a couple days after they showed male. Still have two California Cannons 40 days into flower, along with six non-GPS plants. I’ll post pics of them next time I take some, on day 49.

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass Thanks so much!!! I’ll have to check em out :slight_smile:

what user name for Aunty Jane? couldn’t locate under that name

Hmmm… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I’d be willing to turn loose of that pack man. I know you’re holding a couple of Mr. Nice strains that I don’t have, but I don’t know what else you’re holding. I really like Snowhigh, Subcool TGA, anything of Bodhi’s, but especially anything with that PU F3 male. Anything of Doc D’s would be sweet, any “old school” stuff would work, as would any type of landrace/heirloom.

Just shoot me a PM, and we’ll hammer it out. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

1 Like