Greenpoint Seeds

Its like blue dream with a touch of chem… Washing and hanging has my house just reeking

5 Likes

Nice! Cant wait till mines grows out so I can see what type of pheno I got

3 Likes

From what i hear thats pretty much it lol idk though only 1 of 9 made it

2 Likes

Only 1 of 9 germinated? Or only 1 of 9 made the cut?

Made the cut

1 Like

Tombstone #3 (TK x Stardawg) wk 8 :flushed:

21 Likes

I might need to pick up a pack of tombstone next time. Those girls be lookin frosty whats she smell like?

2 Likes

2 phenos of Purple Aliens

Stay hazed
Jake

14 Likes

Took clones? And wow thats a bad % man, bummer. But looking fabulous :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

They have another sale going on right now.

Im glad to see so much love for Greenpoint! I have 2 strains Tombstone and Dreamcatcher. 4/4 DC were male and 1/1 Tombstone was female. Just flipped to flower a week ago. Seems Dreamcatchers are turning up mostly male? Bummer.

5 Likes

Not a bummer just find the best male out of the dreamcatchers, isolate it and pollinate a branch of your tombstone and you’ll have your own genetics to play with bro.

Aloha from Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

I wasnt looking for males atm :joy: the two best i was cultivating up they were triple the thickness with there stems bummed me out at the time yeah i keep clones of everything till harvest to decide what to keep
@nefrella thats the risk we run with reg seeds sometimes :joy: but i find thats were the best phenos are hidden

2 Likes

I do have these ghost town i just put down if i find a strong male i might try to harvest the pollen maybe do an seed run this summer to find a special f2 pheno later

After this ghost run im gonna open up my pebble pusher pack

8 Likes

How is the Sundae Stallion? I haven’t seen much about it

So i just jarred up the dreamcatcher i cut down last week @ShiskaberrySavior guessed 3 oz, I guessed 5 oz
Total= 159g i thought i was overshooting for optimism but damn she will put out :joy: now my room smells like someone did a burnout on a pile of blue dream i cant wait till its done

8 Likes

I always like a low ball then when it kicks out a extra 3 you feel better.

1 Like

Dude for real

1 Like

Purple Aliens… preggo

Gotta get pics of her sis who’s way different flower wise…

Stay hazed
Jake

16 Likes

looks like another potential for coupon stacking coming up - a site wide sale of 35% off - so that means the prices are already marked down, you will just need to use a coupon code to bring it down further.

EDIT: I just tried with no luck, using a new account and the known listed coupon codes that have worked in the past, and I keep receiving an error: coupon code does not exist

If anyone has any luck with coupon stacking on the current deal, please post the codes that worked for you here.

7 Likes