Greenpoint Seeds

I think they’re on to us! :rofl:

6 Likes

Its 35 percent off with a diet dank purchase. Which is a site selling hemp cbd products.

1 Like

The seeds are already marked down 35% for this promo - you do not need a promo code to get the 35% off, which is why I was hoping another of their coupon codes might stack and create a bigger discount, like it has before. If you purchase some Diet Dank they will give you 35% off as well as some Black Banana Chem seeds - it is a cross-site promotion.

2 Likes

Oh. I see now. The banner on their homepage makes it seem as if you have to make a diet dank purchase in order to recieve the discount.

2 Likes

Those seeds sounds cool. Maybe I’ll try some.

1 Like

The pebble pusher wasnt there the other day when i looked so they are probably fairly fresh… I kinda wanna try there tombstone

1 Like

yeah its a good deal - a quarter ounce of CBG hemp flower and a pack of Black Banana Chem seeds for $20.15 including shipping… hmmm I might have to get some also

Black Banana Chem seeds are the product of Black Banana Cookies and our prized Stardawg stud. The resulting Black Banana Chem phenos display characteristics of both parents, including the sweet, tropical flavors of Black Banana Cookies and the potent, fuel-like flavor of Stardawg.

Be sure to enter the promo code of SMOKIN at checkout at Diet Dank to get the free pack of
Black Banana Chem seeds

6 Likes

For $20 and free shipping, I totally grabbed some!

3 Likes

Man that’s a sweet deal!!

2 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman!!! Smoke and beans for $21.

1 Like

I wrote them and asked how many etc and they said they weren’t sure but they think there are 6 and they are feminized

3 Likes

A lot of bad reviews on that banana thou :frowning:

2 Likes

if you actually read the reviews it seems the worst ones were retracted later on, and the main complaints were from people who couldn’t get them to germ, and the reply from greenpoint was to please contact them - I don’t think it is a bad set of reviews

2 Likes

Maybe you’re right @monkeyman

You never know until you test it yourself !

I’ll keep my :eyes: open if you’re doing a journal of them

2 Likes

I simply wish to express my gratitude for Greenpoint Seeds. In 2014 I had trouble placing an order for “Golden Nugget” and contacted them by email. Their email reply was simply, “This one’s on us.”

The seeds arrived completely free of charge within a few days and saw 100% germination. They performed well outdoors (surprisingly) and much heavy couchlock hashish was made. A cutting of one phenotype was given to the VP of Tilray upon his request when visiting my garden. A second phenotype was given to a local medical grower who shared it with his collective. The genetics are no longer in my garden, but have enriched the local community.

Thank you, Greenpoint Seeds.
-Dr. Z

9 Likes

@greenpointseeds

I went here - Drooled over the Black Cherry CBD strain.

Registered an account with diet dank & found out they only ship stateside.

No Canadian shipping… Backed out of the website saying damit…

I actually just wanted the freaking Black Bannana seeds from Greenpoint…

Actually I wanted to try the dang CBD “since its flavored like my favorite soda pop”…

Thanks anyways bros. It is a pretty SMOKIN deal :ok_hand: oh well :wink:

2 Likes

I was on roll it up in nov amd gu was looking for testers for im guessing his next line since the purple punch fems get a bunch of hermie flak idk i go for reg :joy:
Anyway it was all cookie x’s… Some sound good as hell. Just thought id chime in heres a city slicker i just jarred up

Also the ghost town i got had like 2 good beanz the rest were all green so they sent me a free pack of western grail

6 Likes

How do you feel about that City Slicker-----
I’m at 3 weeks in cure, but it’s not gonna last to much longer.

2 Likes

Im only a couple days into cure atm but its the oiliest for sure had to clean my trimmers off every half oz… Not the loudest but i think itll be the dankest

2 Likes

City Slicker… Appearance wise looking pretty uniform

8 Likes