Greenpoint Seeds

I just got my Black Banana Chem seeds, and it turns out that they are not feminized, and there are 10 in a pack

5 Likes

If you don’t want them :innocent:

3 Likes

whats your thoughts and impression of jelly pie?? how did it grow?? flavors?

1 Like

If you have any tombstone or cali canyon packs i might be able to help take em off your hands :rofl:

2 Likes

lol no I was just reporting the facts, but I will keep you in mind if I decide not to keep them (which is unlikely lol)

1 Like

I totally understand, lol… seriously doubted that you were indicating otherwise, threw it out there for comedy and the slight possibility :upside_down_face:
I know you from the Strainaholics!

2 Likes

guilty as charged! It’s a hopeless affliction, one we all share :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tombstone just 3 weeks into flower.

14 Likes

I do have multiple packs of both. But you can’t have them haha. Maybe in a little bit… I started four Tombstones this current grow, but all four turned out to be males. Started three Cali Cannons, too. One didn’t germ, but the other two turned out to be females. And really, really impressive, too. Just huge, fat, dense-ass nugs. I chopped one a couple days ago, gonna chop the other tomorrow night. Pretty stoked about them, actually. They smell unreal.

Like I said, Gu’s a dickhead. But I can’t complain about his seeds thus far. Nor do I want to. The more kick-ass seeds we have floating around out there, the better.

6 Likes

Hell yeah ive had great customer service myself there was a missing seed in my ghost town and 4 were super light green i sent an email and they let me pic a free reg pack, so his being a dickhead doesnt bother me so much. If you got dreamcatcher they tend to get the blur dream terp profile with some cleaner on the back end. Really nice.

4 Likes

I didn’t bother getting that Dreamcather, only because I already have Bodhi’s Dream Lotus (Blue Dream x Snow Lotus). I figured I didn’t need multiple Blue Dream crosses.

2 Likes

Lol, I was jonesing for some seeds and was like, hrm, I wonder, lol…ah well, still great plants.

Noticed they have a few new ones coming out in Feb.

3 Likes

Another hermie Tomahawk . Only have Cookies & Chem left from Greenpoint . Wont be getting anything else. I hate hermies :angry:

11 Likes

Dang… That sucks… whats the deal with GPS seeds getting this herm track record? Ive got Tombstone and Dreamcatcher regs, Tombstone almost 4 weeks in flower

Ive grown Dreamcatcher with out problems . The Purple cake fems I grew hermied too . Ive grown 2 Cookies and Chem with out balls or naners as well . But no more Greenpoint for me .

3 Likes

I got no response when I complained about the Purple Cake fems . :frowning:

3 Likes

@Floyd. Thank you for the pic of the hermie. Good example for new growers!!

6 Likes

wow i have had random naners, but never a real herm.

All this talk of herms scaring me a bit lol :rofl:

1 Like

It seems the genetic issues are in the fems and not the regs…after researching a bit, they seem to have had trouble the last few years. Hmmm interesting

2 Likes