Greenpoint Seeds

I hear ya! I got a pack of Purple Cake just sitting for now. I want have a couple of indoor grows under my belt first before I pop them. That way I know its the genetics and not my set up. I’m not scared so much as I don’t want to get mad or be let down on wasting the time, space, and not to mention to money on the seeds.

1 Like

Fwiw I’m dealing with 4 feminized plants from GPS that never showed intersex traits… but I didn’t stress them a ton either.

7 Likes

Well for me I have only popped 1 fem seed ever. It wasn’t from GPS, but it was a straight up male not a herm. Lol so I don’t have much experience but as soon as I had seed in the mail from GPS the herm reports started popping up all over, so I haven’t touched them yet.

2 Likes

I just tossed a purple Cake and Ice Cream punch into flower.

Will keep yall posted.

9 Likes

Yea I’m just hoping no herms cause I spent some cash on thier gear and like you said I’m hoping to not be let down lol. I did experience some weirdness in a Dreamcatcher male I’ve got from thier site.

And this was after hearing all the negative about them so now I’m a little apprehensive. And the Dreamcatchers are their regs so yup. :thinking:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Check this GMO Punch now that I can get up close to it:

Pollinated with Appalachian Super Skunk pretty late into bloom so I’m still waiting…but she is done…
this would have been a boat load of Sensi had I not been sloppy with my pollen slinging… anyway, this line appears to be worth further explanation at this point.

Stay hazed
Jake

19 Likes

That turned out a beauty :+1:t4: nice work.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

The Purple Cake I grew were not stressed in anyway. One seed never germinated . It was a pale small seed that never should have been sent to me . 3 plants showed intersex problems 3 weeks into flower. The other 2 I got to finish but they grew some balls late in flower. Late enough that it wasn’t a problem. I had other strains flowering at the same time with no issues. When I politely complained I got no response. That was my experience with GPS fems. I’m glad yours are working for you Jake. Myself I’m done with GP. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Can’t say I fault you Floyd and not saying you did anything wrong man, just stating my experience.
Why waste time on something you’re not sure about.

3 Likes

I’m growing purple cookies.
Plants were slow growing.
Even now they are about 2 ft tall 5 weeks in flower.
Also showed a deficiency when the other strains in the same system are growing fine.
Just my experience

3 Likes

Yeah i’ve seen herms on only a couple of both their reg and fem strains. It’s definitely not every strain. RIU has a bunch documented on their GPS thread.

4 Likes

I took no offence Jake . I just wanted to be clear that there was no stress with those fems . No stress with that Tomahawk I pulled either. There is 3 other strains including another Tomahawk doing well in that same tent it came from. No balls. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Purple Cake that finished . probably posted this pic before . :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

no worries worth a second look :slight_smile: me thinks

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

4 Likes

Tombstone Week 4

Trichs are coming on nice now and starting to develop some kind of stink… its got that “warming up” scent! Lol

18 Likes

How are peoples yields turning out with these strains? Are they matching claims atleast? Mine is getting the majority of my SF 4000 at 61 DLI so theoretically this should make for some seriously dense buds. Just wondering if you guys usually pull decent numbers?

3 Likes

I got a mars hydro ts3000 and im averaging about 20 oz in my 4x4 tent with room to spare… The 850w setting on my hps was putting out about 24 oz with the same amount of space used… Definitly wasnt utilizing every inch of grow space i could have

4 Likes

Ive also been popping entire packs at a time. I got some ghost town going and see 3 fems so far 2 im not sure about and 5 have balls so my exp is balls galore with green point and ive only used the regs.

4 Likes

Thats fair imo… im hearing and noticing the trend on reg males. Im hoping I get some female dreamcatchers with a good pheno to make into a mother. Only 5 of them left. I got lucky with this 1 tombstone being a female. Still got 9 of them beans left

1 Like

Yeah i got 1 dc out of the 9 that germinated but i think im gonna cull it from my library. It tastes really good but not very potent… I cant decide between my 2 city slicker mothers though they got the looks and structure of cookies genetics but with the chem and potency of stardawg i feel they lean a lil on the indica side. My fav so far

4 Likes