Greenpoint Seeds

I ran Dreamcather that was decent, and hold packs of Raindance and Texas Butter.

Has anyone run the Texas Butter and have any feedback on it?

2 Likes

Ol girl just begged for some glamour shots lol starting to smell like rubber and some chemical smelling funk. Ammonia maybe? Idk but i can tell its gonna come with some stank before too long lol.

12 Likes

Lookin good what strain is that? I get a heavy ammonia/bleach to what ive grown out which sounds gross but i find super tasty with a cloying smoke effect on exhale not unlike the old skool sour d

1 Like

Tombstone (triangle kush x stardawg)

2 Likes

Im not against the smells, thats partially why i picked this strain, i wanted something that makes you wonder wtf are we even smoking? Lol i like that weird obscene stuff sometimes

1 Like

Me too… Everyone ive showed this harvest to has all said hands down the most chemical/bleachy buds the best of the lot

1 Like

Excited to see your work!!!

1 Like

I figures these twigs for branches are going to need a little help eventually.

10 Likes

have heard good things about stardawg but only see it as a cross,?

3 Likes

Theyll need support at the end of flower for sure. That side branching is nice and uniform… Dig it

3 Likes

Same here, ive never had it straight. Im a big Triangle Kush fan, and thats what drove me to try this strain. Im glad I did, super funky chemy/rubbery/fumey smelling.

4 Likes

This whole plant stayed very uniform without any training. Im really happy with this so far. Dont tell anybody, but ive been browsing GPS bank again… ol dude sure does know how to make some highly appealing crosses. Lol

4 Likes

Well with some strains i have heard of like stardawg my goal is to get to know that plant first, nothing against like throwing everything in the tool box at it, but i want to know the original as close as possible, but more by seed then cut, later when feds change and this state changes would love to do cuts. But with seeds you see the different phenos as well, I want that knowledge for myself…not to read it but to see it.

3 Likes

GPS has Stardawg f2’s available, I’ve got two growing right now. They look VERY different from one another, but that’s to be expected from f2. Straight Stardawg is some of my all-time favorite smoke, so we’ll see how these turn out.

7 Likes

Thanks didnt see that, that will help me a lot i think

2 Likes

Have you tried GPS stardawg before? Do you use it for day time or night time?

3 Likes

I haven’t. But I’ve tried straight Stardawg before and it was very good. Nice and up, smile-y, happy, with a little bit of a psychedelic bent to it, actually. It didn’t have that heart-racing come-up that a lot of Chems have.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome really. I like that racey surge at times, would be nice to have chemy strain that doesnt do that

2 Likes

Copper chem male. The one used on the backcross and sisters…Copper Chem is sound…Happy growing.

21 Likes

I wanted a pack of those but they were a out… Still havent seen any come back up

2 Likes