Greenpoint Seeds

Ye I keep looking on the site to see if it returns.

It had the stars…Chem4x Stardawg…

I’m still cloning…it’s been a great learning experience for me…a rewarding grow.

My main thing is …what a buzzz …real couch lock. Don’t make plans .

4 Likes

I ran Copper Chem a few years ago, had to throw out one plant because it stunk so bad I was worried about security. It was as close to RKS as you can get

5 Likes

If you got copper chem in the vault…ye I say it’s a keeper.

4 Likes

If you make any f2s with em let me know ive heard nothing but good about that cross

3 Likes

Would if I could bro…but I’m in Latin America…happy growing

3 Likes

All good bro… Keep em looking good

2 Likes

Mutant leaf on Tombstone

13 Likes

Hey I’ve seen that on a few of their strains now… wonder if it’s coming from the Stardawg or what :thinking:

3 Likes

Ive seen it from other growers before, but its a first for me. Cool lookin. Might try to preserve it if possible.

2 Likes

Word on the street is that Heisen has the Stardawg male now. As stated previously, if he is doing the pollinating I would be wary of the regs too.

Of course, his rebuttal would be that I suck, grow shit weed, don’t know what I am doing, and “Your vegging plants were not mature when you flipped and that will cause hermies every time” or some cockamamy shit like that.

Here is a picture of my Bodega Bubblegum, pre-Heisenbean. I got 2# off a 30-gallon smart pot. She was solid Lemon Pledge furniture cleaner outdoors and got a little gummy after Day 70 indoors. Big yield but all Stardawg. I buy F1 hybrids because I want to see a variety. If I want all Stardawg I will buy Stardawg seeds

22 Likes

Geeesh! Big hoss of plant!

It seems their stardawg is pretty prominent in alot of their strains.

2 Likes

That happened on one of my plants a couple grows ago. Can’t remember which one it was, but it was definitely a Bodhi strain. Maybe the Golden Triangle/GHash testers.

2 Likes

Stardawg is their male stud, from the looks of it every regular seed they offer is a cross from it. I gotta admit tho, it brings the fuel. So after purchasing almost all of their gear, and constantly running em, I’m starting to notice the resemblance between all of my harvests, with slightly different variations.

16 Likes

I try to avoid that, would rather for a few reasons just have the stardawg .

1 Like

Stardawg F2 is a nice strain, I have a buddy who grows it exclusively.

7 Likes

It’s definitely sounded like with the reg crosses you always get Stardawg, with a splash of flavor and/or structure of whatever it was crossed with. Not bad at all, they definitely have a stud over there… but I feel the same as @Who, if I wanted that I’d just buy the straight Stardawg F2’s and call it a day, which is what I ended up doing.

If Heisen took over all breeding for GPS, then I won’t be buying anything else from them until he’s gone.

3 Likes

I think I’m about finished as well. I like chem but I also like variety. I have almost 2 Jordan orders complete and plenty of other stuff to run. From here on, it’s got to be some special beans or out of this world genetics to squeeze an order out of me.

3 Likes

the only reason I keep ordering from them is they don’t know how to set up their shopping cart properly and every once in awhile we get 90% off and my strainaholic tendencies can’t pass up a deal like that. It’s a brilliant marketing strategy - increase sales through ineptitude.

11 Likes

That’s exactly how I filled up my seed bucket. I have 90% of what they offer in regs. It’s a damn good thing I like that chem taste in my herb, cause I sure have a bunch of it, I pop a couple every run.

Tomahawk at around 5 weeks from flip.

15 Likes

bison breathe last years outdoor run

13 Likes