Greenpoint Seeds

Purple Aliens #1 - the one I said was “OGish”
Dried it is indeed very OG like in smell. Flavor hasn’t developed yet as of my fresh dried sample toke.
Potency is a 7/10

The purple aliens #2 is more floral and sweet smelling bud is a bit more potent.

18 Likes

She looks tasty :drooling_face: :fire: :triumph: :dash:

Nice bud man :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii

1 Like

I know about the fem seed problems. Can anyone, that grew the purple punch, give any insight to growing the plant and what I should look for as far as structure? Just popped a few and don’t want the plant to fail or herm on me lol

1 Like

Tombstone, almost finished with week 7

21 Likes

Looking real good! Nice and frosty. Looks like it stretched pretty good, no? How long did you veg that one again? I can’t remember if you’ve mentioned that.

2 Likes

It stretched hard, i tried to keep her from stretching too bad, but I had an autoflower going under the same light, and wasnt able to control stretch early. Oh well, the buds are monstrous so im not too upset.

2 weeks prop/seedling
4 weeks veg

5 Likes

Has anyone here grown out pioneer kush? How was it?

2 Likes

14 Likes

The copper chem girls (chem4xstarwag)

I’ve had a great grow with them…about three weeks to go till yipeee!

Ye looking forward

Paz

20 Likes

Just scored a pack a couple weeks ago. Heard good things but cant say for myself.

2 Likes

Bison breathe

17 Likes

It must smell up in there

edition ok, stank is the proper term.

3 Likes

Mac dog

16 Likes

That looks real nice …ye I’m ok with GPS

4 Likes

Hermosa …I got a pack of them tucked away, if they turn out like my copper chem grow…I be well chuffed.

They look real healthy those plants…the CC was the same no problems, cloned no prob.

Ye nice grow

Paz

5 Likes

Purple punch

18 Likes

Nice shit Kev. really getting that Purple Punch to perform for ya

5 Likes

Thanks I wish the pic was more clear

3 Likes

Pretty much get the jist tho, I wish I could pull up with a pack of Zig-Zags

3 Likes

Anybody run any GP in the northern latitudes outdoors? I have a fair amount of his gear from a couple years ago and they grew well indoors.
Last season I did GhostTown, Sundance Kid, Lucky 7s and Pebble Pusher outdoors and they all performed nicely… well, except that every L7 was male :neutral_face:
The Sundance Kid was the best for me in terms of growing and smoke… the buds turned a nice purple and the leaves turned almost black after some cool fall nights.
Anyways, looking towards this summer and wondering if anyone has had any particular standouts from GP with outdoor growing.
Here’s what I’m working with:

14 Likes