Greenpoint Seeds

You got any pictures brother? I just popped some black banana chem from gps. They say it’s a pheno hunters dream.

I’m jealous man! My buddy backpacked to Panama a few years ago, he came back WAY WAY better at playing guitar! Like all flamenco style!

Can you grow outside all year? Or most of the time? That’s my dream!

3 Likes

Johnny follow the thread from the beginning and there is a few pics of my Copper chem grow.

I got some bison breath .but I’m not ready to start that yes.

Of course u can grow all year in Equitorial areas of the world …but I’m high alltitude and I use a system of vegging and flowering…

I utilize a greenhouse as we have to seasons here dry and fucking monsoon weather…So plants susceptible to mould etc …don’t like it.

And wee have bugs here …you wouldn’t believe.

Happy growing …thanks for the response

5 Likes

Found her! Nuggets all year way up her! Love it!

2 Likes

If you look at GPS , couple of year ago it was all x with there Stardawg male…
I’m a chemdawg, Stardawg fan…I like this strain…there’s arguments it’s not this cut or that cut that’s the best…

But I time comes you need to make your own mind up.

One thing I will say about GPS is they do some good reductions whether it’s Valentine’s Day, ot Mother’s Day …ye there be a good discount.

Ciudate

1 Like

Hell yeah! I’m excited to see what this black banana chem is tasting like!

1 Like

Well keep us all informed Johnny …that’s what the thread …and the site is about.

Go for it …keep us informed.

Chao

4 Likes

Will do. I have been thinking about making a journal, I will get on it I guess. Ha ha! All this time I thought your name was Panama jack!

3 Likes

Damn, you just made me realize tha same thing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What’s in a name ?

3 Likes

That’s a good ?

Your names cool cuz it makes me think of paradise.

1 Like

Dubstep…had her since May 2019 no complaints :slight_smile:

I’ve had nice plants from Bridezilla, Purple Punch, Punch Bubble, ECSD. I have a lot of packs of fems. Just popped a GG4 as a matter of fact. Topanga Canyon S1 was the only dog I’ve had in the fem line, but it was awful :slight_smile:

And I have mucho packs of GPS regulars. There is fire in those reg packs, you just got to find it. I have good luck in getting a high percentage of girls and also able to find the non stardawg portion of the cross leaner.
My tastes are almost entirely Bodhi now…but I got some good beans, grew some excellent weed with GPS gear, for not a lot of money :wink:

12 Likes

That looks good!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been growing Bodhi pretty much exclusively for the last five or six years, just started planting other breeders a couple runs ago. I’ve got multiple packs of just about every GPS reg pack, with the exception of the Cookies crosses (I think GSC and all of her derivatives suck). I grew a couple of those California Cannons two grows ago, planted four each of the Tombstone and the Stardawg f2’s last grow. All four of the Tombstones turned out male, one of the Stardawgs didn’t pop and two of the three that did turned out male, as well. So only one female outtta eight seeds haha. That’s the risk you run with regular seeds, definitely not blaming GPS.

I skipped any GPS gear for the current grow, running Black Triangle, Doc D’s Mexican Death Sativa/Dragon Energy cross, Lucky Dog’s Chem Fuego and f2’s of Bodhi’s Pura Vida. I might revisit the GPS gear at some point, but probably not for the next two or three grows. I’ve got a lot of shit in the fridge haha.

That Dubstep looks good, though. I don’t mess with feminized seeds, ever, so I’m not worried about GPS’ feminized line. I’ve definitely heard a ton of people bitching about them, though, on this very thread and on other sites, as well.

12 Likes

Ye …I seem to be gravitating to Bohdi seeds to. Couple of weeks in flower…

Got a Lucky Charm going just now(from Sam)

13 Likes

Damn, Lucky Charm? That’s a pretty highly sought-after cross. Who’s Sam? Does he have any more haha!

6 Likes

@SamwellBB

5 Likes

I don’t know …message him.

He flung them in when I bought his seeds on his last auction…

PAZ

4 Likes

looking forward to seeing what she can do for ya !!

4 Likes

There is a other one…different pheno

8 Likes

You don’t like cookies? Blasphemy! Everyone likes cookies. Just playing. I really like how a lot of cookies strains make those little solid golf ball buds. I’m going to have to find some bodhi gear, everyone on og is hip but me!

2 Likes