Greenpoint Seeds

JBC are doing a BOGOF on Bohdi seeds just now.

https://www.jbcseeds.com/promos/

4 Likes

Thanks my dude!

1 Like

Holy crap! Wow! He made like a million crosses. I’m overwhelmed! I guess it don’t really matter what I pick if it’s all fire huh.

2 Likes

I avoid cookies and offspring, the taste is ok, but while i have had many different growers cookies, never once had a buzz from them. Many of the cookies strains we had were when we first got our mmjs here,we had had like a 10 year tolerance break because there scary here ten years for a oz when i got here, saw a pedophile get 3…guy stabbed a dude 3 times got probation was the same edition of the news paper, so for ten years we just didn’t.

I have only the LC …I was going to buy Lavander jack…BUT I got enough seeds for my next three grows…so I pulled out.

Maybe #minitiger or some other guys help you out .
happy growing

3 Likes

You what? Ten year what? A tolerance break is like two weeks. I will never make it past a day, then I’m like “where’s my bong?” I NEED it! Lol

3 Likes

When in Rome…

2 Likes

Nah, f that. Lol. I smoke hash on international flights in the bathroom out of coke cans. Then if the flight attendant wants to talk shit, just blame the smell on the guy before you! Of course I smell like it, I was just in there. Prove I smoked. Blam. Can’t do it. Nevermind, don’t listen to me. I’m full of bad advice!

Back to green point beans. My bad y’all.

I was just kidding, I’ve got way too many seeds right now.

It’s pretty hard to go wrong with Bodhi, it’s really a matter of personal preference. The only thing I’ve grown from him that I’ve been unhappy about is the Purple NL2 I just jarred up a couple days ago. I haven’t even smoked it yet, so it may well turn out to be good smoke. But it took forever to finish and there’s a distinct lack of frostiness, especially compared to everything else I’ve run by him.

I’ve grown probably close to thirty (or more, maybe) of his crosses and they’ve all turned out really well. I’m not a fan of the Wookie dad he uses, just because I don’t like the flavors it imparts, but the smoke from those plants was very good. And I seem to be the only person who doesn’t like that Wookie male haha.

6 Likes

Is there a heavy lavender in his Wookies? Im thiiiiis close to pulling the trigger on a couple strains.

2 Likes

I didn’t notice any. I was kind of expecting some lavender, just because of the genetics of that Wookie and all (I’m not a fan of lavender). I grew the Pinball Wizard (SSH x Wookie) and the Cherry Trance (Cherry Sativa x Wookie) and both had this sort of acrid, cat piss-y flavor that kind of grossed me out. I don’t mind cat piss-smelling weed, but that was the first time where that smell carried through to the flavor. And it was on both strains, too.

The Pinball Wizard was also overwhelmingly lemon-y, like I just bit into a fresh lemon. I like that sort of “lemon cleaner”/artificial lemon flavor. Even a lemon candy-type flavor is okay with me, but I really don’t like the taste of fresh lemons. After I trimmed and jarred the PB, it took like two days for that flavor to get out of my mouth.

Both strains smoked really good, though. That’s what I was saying when I said it’s a matter of personal preference. The weed was good, but I hated the flavors. Some people would probably love them.

10 Likes

Cookie Crunch by GPS. 70 days, glue leaning typical Stardawg progeny heavy head buzz.

13 Likes

I have copper chem I have never ran…@Panamajock

2 Likes

Howdy All,

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I’m Gu~, founder of Greenpoint Seeds. Thanks for taking the time to create this thread. All of the support is great to see. I hope to offer a little more insight into the brand and maybe even some behind-the-scenes info. Either way, I’m excited to be here, and I hope to check in regularly.

I am not sure if I need to advertise to talk about Greenpoint. Admins, please feel free to message me if we need to work something out.

Yay!

8 Likes

It looks like we have the most reply posts of any single breeder behind Bodhi and JOTI.
Bodhi, I understand. He took me under his wing and developed my reviewing skills—props to B, the legend.
JOTI befuddles me. I mean, we all love GodBud, but GPS has way more to offer.

1 Like

Welcome @Greenpoint_Gu !
Glad to see Greenpoint Seeds tapping in. It’s always good to have actual breeders join our OG community.
I’m somewhat of a fan of the work you guys put out. My only problem is that Stardawg that you guys use. Actually it’s not really a problem, I enjoy the Stardawg. The thing is, it rarely let’s the female shine. I have purchased damn near all of the regular strains, and mostly noticed the Chem in almost everything I pop, with an occasional twist.
Either way like I stated earlier, it’s good to see y’all here. Hopefully you do engage our members and offer some insight on the many cultivars you put out. Thanks for your many years of Chemy tree’s

6 Likes

I don’t know how you figure that. I believe Joti offers more strains than Greenpoint last I checked.

4 Likes

Stand on your own two feet bud.

12 Likes

The Stardawg is ugly, but one thing you can say for sure about it is its potency. Breeding with it increases THC content. One of the complaints about the Purple Punch crosses is their lack of “punch,” which shouldn’t surprise anyone who’s smoked PP. The Stardawg is the opposite. But since Stardawg is based on 90s weed, it doesn’t offer the bag appeal of, say, a Cookies cross.
When, as you stated, you get Stardawg leaners, one thing that’s never complained about is the potency. That’s something I can live with as I’m a Chem fanboy. It’s the classic bud that will still put out seasoned smokers. Either way, you can still find 1-2 plants in a ten-pack of regs that resemble the mother in the cross.

3 Likes