Greenpoint Seeds

so that’s how you treat/talk to loyal customers? wow

5 Likes

How does posting somebody’s real name online “prove” that they were, at one point, a “massive supporter”? I’m just curious…

2 Likes

Ok this will be my last post lol

I am in no way a loyal customer or " massive supporter " LMAO I bought seeds from GPS 3+ years ago now. I ran Pig Whistle , Night Rider , and half a pack of Dreamcatcher. Each and every female hermed hard. While of course having no issues with other gear.
Pig Whistle is the strain he called " dog shit , plain and simple "
I have not even thought of buying anything since that purchase and experience .
I do however feel the need to inform those of all of the great things to expect from this company . Which now also includes someone who has thousands of peoples info and thinks it is funny to threaten them with it. If it is real info or not is irrelevant .

The one thing that Gu has said here that is true is that I am butt hurt . I am butt hurt over complete snakes doing everything they can to take people for their money over weed seeds. NO morals , NO ethics , NO decency , and clearly doesn’t believe in no snitching , yet owns a weed seed company. Let that sink in .
And so I don’t piss of admins anymore , NOW I’m out.

16 Likes

Yeah don’t even get me started on how he started he started his company on some Monster Cookie testers he took from 303 seeds. This dates back to 2012 -2013. He created a whole sh*t storm. Then took JJ’s Stardawg when everyone was complaining about how much he charges for seeds. Top Dawg has nothing but nice things to say. :joy:

10 Likes

What you ARE doing is posting someone’s real name AND their Greenpoint Seeds buying history in a post that literally everyone in the world can see. By doing that, it proves you’re vindictive, and this should go as a warning to anyone who gives you their personal information when buying from you.

@Greenpoint_Gu showing up to the Greenpoint Seeds thread…
HeartfeltFlusteredHookersealion-max-1mb

18 Likes

why is this doxxing post allowed on here? are the @moderators sleeping? or is it that they just don’t care about member’s privacy, only their beloved leaders privacy

10 Likes

Its cool please leave it up . I hope nothing said here gets deleted.
I also did explain in a pm to admin that I was in no way at risk from the threat.
Please admin leave it and don’t allow him to delete or edit any of his posts.

6 Likes

No flags thrown. And, Monkeyman jumping in to create more drama. But yes, you’re right.

Anyone who attempts to dox another user should face repercussions in a similar fashion as they have been treated in the past.

Though, there’s a bit of irony here? We probably should treat such things on equal footing. What to do. Silenced, banned, what are you thinking?

6 Likes

Let’s talk about my playbook… This thread is being flagged and now I have to read through every little bit of everything to be as unbiased as possible…

Keep causing drama and I will send you back to RIU.

We do not put up with bullshit here. Move it along.

15 Likes

@Greenpoint_Gu big fan of the seeds have had no issues yet, running tomahawk, sticky icky, and grape punch, with the sweets, and purple Tahoe right behind it. Only had an issue with the cherry wine CBD seeds, I’m 0/10 on those, but everything else hell yeah!

A few pics of some week 8 tomahawk and sticky icky

IMG_20210809_203219|375x500

12 Likes

I don’t think this poster is Gu, fwiw. This is a troll in my opinion.

2 Likes

he had a lot of info that only Gu should have if it wasn’t him

3 Likes

This poster is shining you all on. He is not Gu.

The only way that could be true is if @anon60559124 was having a sock-puppet conversation with himself, but I doubt that is true, is that what you are suggesting?

6 Likes

Sure sounds and reads like every post I’ve ever seen from Gu on RIU…

6 Likes

I’m not suggesting anything. I flat out said I don’t think it’s Gu.
How about the Mods/Admins take this poster up on his offer being a sponsor. If he pays for that he’s Gu.

If he balks on that…it’s just some a-hole with “some” information and a agenda.

2 Likes

but if you don’t think it’s Gu, then please explain how the fake Gu has @anon60559124 name and GPS loyalty point info?

Please, let’s NOT have GPS as a sponsor here! Do you really want this to be another RIU?

4 Likes

How that info is available on greenhighlander I have no clue, and that crap is disgusting regardless. And really STUPID. Doxxing a customer on a public forum should be financial suicide. Being derisive of other breeders and patting yourself on the back as #1, is equally unattractive. So, I have read most of the BS regarding GPS, I see the hate bandwagon with all the jumpers on, but I’m not buying it. I don’t think he’s stupid and I’ve never read posts like what I see here.

If it’s him, I’m getting on that hate wagon, but I’d need to see some proof to explain that level of stupidness.

…edit…F_it…I’ll ask him on chuckers and get back to y’all

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author

1 Like

Are you familiar with Occam’s razor? :thinking:

8 Likes