Greenpoint Seeds

Like greenhiglander’s been saying, I don’t want this thread (or Gu’s comments) deleted. I tend to do a lot of research before buying seeds and the more real info that’s out there the better. I researched Greenpoint pretty thoroughly (or so I thought) before I bought over $800 worth of seeds. The only site I didn’t check out was RIU because I didn’t have a profile there at the time. Then I found out that Gu pays the moderators of sites like icmag etc to keep any negative feedback off of their site, which would explain why the only things I found were glowing grow reports. I wasn’t aware of any of this drama, except the credit card processing fiasco, which appeared to be cleared up. So I felt comfortable buying seeds from GPS. And I regret the shit out of that now.

Leave all of the last few days of comments up, please, if for no other reason than to keep people from wasting their money like I did. I’m stuck with hundreds of dollars worth of seeds that I’m never going to grow now. I’d hate to see that happen to someone else.

16 Likes

Anyone want a pack of Ice Cream Punch :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds good on a hot day sure dibs. I just hope the ice cream doesn’t melt in the mail box and make a mess lol

4 Likes

16 Likes

That’s ( Banana ice cream punch ) :sweat_smile::clap::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

20 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thinking: banana ice cream

6 Likes

great minds think alike :smiley:hey

3 Likes

It’s seems so :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::point_up::point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

is he really sellin that crap??? :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

must be sick :fire: gimmie gimmie gimmie $800 no worries

2 Likes

You’ll need a auto banana mister to kill the hermi pollen. Get it wet make it sterile as it’s released. Dam good strain .

2 Likes

That Herm photo has the 420 magazine logo on the bottom of it. A simple reverse Google image search shows its a blue Dream hermaphrodite completely unrelated to Greenpoint.

Anyway nice place here. Seems like the usual haters are making the rounds as usual nothing changed there. A lot of great things are happening at Greenpoint. I would be happy to post pics of recent grows and plants if anyone would like to see them.

2 Likes

How about some photos of some actual Greenpoint genetics instead of all BS drama hater talk. All these plants came from the same.pack of seeds. ADUB X Animal Cookies grow credits to slowdrawl.

2 Likes

You still got that original ADUB around???

1 Like

Not a good start. You should look around a bit before you settle in.

11 Likes

Nice!!!

I grew a Tombstone out last grow, she ended up being among some of my favorite smoke! Also got 4 Pebblepusher f2s going right now. I have not had any issues with greenpoint genetics. But ive not been in this game for as long as others. Im happy with my results.

10 Likes

Not really a big deal to be honest. Just stating the obvious. Life’s to short to engage in the same ol same ol broken record.

1 Like

It is, actually.

6 Likes

Life’s too short to engage with a community of like minded cannabis nerds? I think not!
Welcome to OG dude! Hope you stay around a while and hop on some of the other threads, I think you’ll find there’s an abundance of positivity and knowledge to be found here :hugs::seedling:

Someone posted a downloaded picture from the internet and called it a strain made my Greenpoint which was a lie. I pointed out the mistake. Didn’t come here to argue , would rather let it roll.off my back and post positive messages. No offense to anyone here and I apologize if you took it the wrong way.

3 Likes

We don’t know you.

Starting out with ‘haters’, ‘lies’, et al in your first two or three posts is not going to ingratiate you with the community.

Great, reorient yourself and knock off the BS talk.

4 Likes