Greenpoint Seeds

Dreamcatcher moving into week 5

22 Likes

That’s a happy looking plant .

1 Like

I’ve grown the dream catcher too. Great smoke!

1 Like

Thank you guys. Im really digging this plant, puts off a stink of you get close, but the sugar leaf rub reveals a sharp blueberry candy/blue raspberry and a touch of chem, not overpowering on the chem. Probably going to be one of the heavier yielding plants ive grown by the looks.

5 Likes

Ive grown it too. That discription of the smell is bang on for when I grew it. I just gave away a pack of seeds this morning that were a GG4 x Dreamcatcher cross that I made.
It yielded pretty good too.

3 Likes

Ive seen a journal or two of your gg4xdreamcatcher, it looks great, very nice looking yields. Ive got a monster crop clone of this this rooting and a second seed plant that is going outside today

1 Like

I wish I could say that. Plenty of snow here. lol

2 Likes

How’d it go, I just went 0 for 5 twice in a row on a pack of GG4 x Monster Cookies that was popped at the same time nearly 150 others were popped, lets just say I had more non germs of greenpoint than I did all other seeds. Nothing was done differently. I pulled out every trick I know for the last 5. I get the feeling I’m just out of luck and maybe I don’t want a replacement?

3 Likes

Most came up, a weakling or two and mabe a triploid

Just throwing my nonsense into the mix… To be honest I had no idea about all the drama with Greenpoint, Gu and Heisen, but I did on a couple occasions pick up a bunch of packs on reverse auction and sales and it’s been hit or miss.

Germ rate for me has been about 80%. I’ve grown probably about half of the stardawg crosses… Gg4 x stardawg, hells angels og x stardawg, blue dream x stardawg, purple aliens, fpog x stardawg… And a bunch more. The fems would throw out a couple nanners on lower nugs in the last week or two. I don’t think the pollen was viable though, because I didn’t see any seeds on it or nearby plants. I’d usually find at least one plant per pack that I liked a lot and would clone and run again at least once ( I feel like you gotta run a strain multiple times in your environment before it acclimates. Maybe it’s bro science, but I’m sure my environment is different than the ones the seeds were created in, and maybe that affects the way they grow at first :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. Anyway, i haven’t had bad experience with Greenpoint, but they definitely don’t give freebies haha.

7 Likes

10 for 10
Zdawg

12 Likes

Fritter-Dawgs are 10/10 as well.

10 Likes

The stretchy seedling on the far right is not GPS, thats actually a surprise pop up seedling that showed when i was rooting a half an onion. Its been months since i touched the cup it was in, i threw the onion half in there for shiz n giggles, onion rooted, and must have gotten that stubborn seed to crack. Its either an Ethos - Plant of the Grapes or a Gluesniffer x Pebblepusher. But i threw it in there with the dawgs for now.

6 Likes

Dreamcatcher, getting close.

28 Likes

Bananimal

27 Likes

Frosty! Any banana smells?

2 Likes

No banana yet. It’s just really sweet right now

2 Likes

I like GPS a lot. They actually used my Raindance photo in a holiday sale lol

9 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas thats a great looking picture!

They used my Tombstone as well, once. I enjoy everything ive grown from them so far.

Here is a cut of Pebblepusher that has been F2’d that ive been running for almost a year now, i havent grown it outside yet so we will see how it does.

Just set this out a day ago

23 Likes

Jelly pie the rest of my 2 packs I’ve already found my keeper lady

more stretchy she’s a stinker but not much there. I will try clones unless she taste like shit

Chunkier gal of the mix

All in all 5 or 6 gals from 2 packs . If I find a picture of my keeper ill posT it here

21 Likes