Greenpoint Seeds

@DefNSmokn that picture definitely doesn’t show how much hell that plant had went through lol. It was when I first started indoors with only my closet and 2 14w led floodlights with the diffusers removed…during the middle of winter. I definitely didn’t give the genetics a fair shake. But my tomahawk was definitely a stellar plant. I grew it twice in the same pot thanks to not being able to take clones so I had to reveg lol.

2 Likes

I have a killer Tomahawk pheno that i was gifted. Very potent, very stinky. Its a great strain.

1 Like

Pebblepusher with about a week or so left maybe longer? Im gonna try her with a good bit of amber this time.

23 Likes

You run a lot of greenpoint gear? I have a pack of Dubble Cookies testers to give a go.

6 Likes

That’s the one I’m interested in

4 Likes

Pebblepusher taking her sweeeeet time to mature. Lol still waiting

22 Likes

Frosty! :cold_face:

2 Likes

5 days later… we will see again in 5 more.

15 Likes

Reminds me of something…

8 Likes

That would be amazing to go explore!

1 Like

Apparently it’s so hot you can only stay in there for like 5-10 minutes

2 Likes

Chopped Pebblepusher a couple days ago.

29 Likes

Looks so delicious and amazing. Let us know how she smokes.

4 Likes

Ive been running this girl for almost a year now, shes amazing. Lol very strong fruity pinesol/synthetic chemical fruit smell/taste, but in flower shes pretty sour smelling, with a sharp chemical cleaner punch as well.

11 Likes

Anyone that continues working another breeders line against his wishes is whack
I remember gu~ well from before he even moved to co and started being a writer for whatever it was

I think it’s bunk as fuck what he’s done with the stardawg and he lost my respect

7 Likes

https://www.seedbankmag.com/greenpoint-seeds/

4 Likes

I thought gu lost his stardog male

1 Like

Whether he lost it or not has nothing to do with what he did with it when he had it

3 Likes

I remember I posted about greenpoint months ago… and alot of people were total retards about it… this explanation is much better… facts are better than listening to whining… maybe I’d been more receptive had a mature crowd made their statements to me about gu… heisenbeans… and greenpoint seeds… but instead was met with total immaturity… shame!!!

2 Likes

Well being is it was the most important stain he owned I’d say it still matters to those who continue to go to greenpoint… the facts of his actions are more apparent and clear… the loss of the stardog male… not so easily learned…

1 Like