Greenrebelfarms / RnRseedtotable

Not sure what the Motarebel line is doing although I do follow them on IG
Sannies seeds does have the reg version and fems
I do know indy from sinister seeds on IG has heri as well
Peace

2 Likes

Thank you, should be some herijuana around , I might have to go with the cross for pinconning was a local favorite in michigan. @Papalag

2 Likes

Hey Papalag, I have been to (RBF) his IG site, but I must not be doing something correctly. About a year ago now, I tried to secure some of his work, to no avail. So I just kind of gave up and found other items to run.
I’ll try it again as I also ran a lot of Mortabel strains once upon a time, and loved many of them. Grendel was a favorite.

1 Like

@webeblzr hi bro
I always private message him , he’s usually good with answering on IG
But if you message his mrs at rnrseedtotable
She definitely will respond
I know he’s been working a day job as well so things have been busy over there
Try his email G.Rebelfarms@gmail.com
What were you looking to run ?

2 Likes

Hey Papalag, I honestly do not remember any particular item, just got fond memories of the mortabel offerings I had run from Sannies many years ago, when I saw him on IG.
After reading some of the pots on IG, I can see he is a very busy person. He does not know me at all, and I’m sure he gets crazy amounts of messages. I simply figured mine got lost in the shuffle, or I just did not do something correct on my end.
No worries man, we all have so many options to get beans, I really do even really know what I’m searching for, they just catch your attention, and down the rabbit hole we fall, with wallets open.
Thank you !! I do appreciate your time.

1 Like

I remember Grendel too, it was in his list mid 2000’s. I never grew it myself, I opted for the Oguana Kush (Herijuana x OG Kush) back then.

@Who I’m pretty sure the origins of Mota’s Herijuana was from Woodhorse seeds. I ran it mid 2000’s around the same time I ran the Oguana Kush mentioned above. They did a seed run here using the same Woodhorse stock. Maybe check here and see if somebody has some extras?

@Papalag I’ve been running Mota’s Valley Ghash for 2 years now. (Longbottom Leaf x Jack’s Cleaner 2) x 88G13HP. Was a Hazeman collaboration. Turned out to be my magic beans lol. I picked them up around 2012-13, popped them in 2018 when we went recreational here.

I haven’t ran any of Mota’s Green Rebel gear, but have looked at his new line ups. Some interesting stuff there. Dude was always on the top of his game and still looks to be.

3 Likes

many thanks! appreciate the help.

3 Likes

Hi all this is the banana OG x strawberry sis she’s in the 4week of flowering

And this is the petolia pink only 4 weeks in flower and started to show some signs of pink hairs

And from rnrseedtotable
This is some canna sugar and a seven blended oil infused with RSO
I started taking a tea spoon of the oil at night to help with sleep

5 Likes

Petolia pink showing some color

4 Likes

Damn nice looking man!

2 Likes

Thanks Web !:+1:

1 Like

I truly do not mean to come off as harsh at all, as I have enjoyed Hazeman’s work for quite some time (I have tested quite a few cultivars for both Mota and Hazeman back in the day), but the Valley Ghash was a collaboration with brother Loran. Loran made the Longbottom Leaf (SFV OG x Jack’s Cleaner 2). I still have some that Loran sent me in my old seed collection, although I seriously doubt they are still viable. Again, I just want to set the record straight and give brother Loran credit.

On the subject of Valley Ghash, my homie out of MI has always spoken very highly of it since he tested it for Mota some 5-6 years ago. I am pretty sure he is still running a cut of it as well. I am happy to say that I have some Rebel OG F2s vegging as we speak. Mota’s work has always been a blessing in my garden. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Last year Mota was part of a fund raiser for Loran
There was a go fund me page At the time

2 Likes

I heard about that earlier this year. I hope brother Loran is well, wherever he may be. I saw that he had logged in and posted over at the Cabana earlier this year. If anyone is in contact with Loran, I would love to reconnect with him. If only to thank him. He was always kind to me. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

@Papalag is that pink related to petolia head stash?

2 Likes

Yep it is

This one I never ran before but I am seeing some nice bun development as well as color hopefully I’ll get some cold nights to help that along lol

Now the banana OG x sour strawberry is about a week behind in development she’s coming along slowly but I expected her to take longer seems to be more Satie sided
Paps

4 Likes

nice looking indeed, does it have sorta waxy leaves? and thanks!

2 Likes

Yes it does

1 Like

thanks again think its a winner!

2 Likes

Banana OG x strawberry sis

Color coming on and some fade still has a bit to go

3 Likes