Greybeard seeds Co

These aren’t my words and I’m paraphrasing here. A lot of banks use
Seedsman Bulk Seeds for there own. It’s the white label game. Pretty sure GB uses them as their “House Brand” along with many others.

That being said a lot of peps have good results from Seedsman bulk/own brand. Just another twist, I guess.

1 Like

Do NOT believe Robin Curtiss at all! I placed an order on December 20, 2023. Paid for with receipt sent to my email also. Today I emailed about a status update and Robin proceeded to (I don’t know how or why) call me a liar about my order. Mind you, Robin Curtiss (don’t know if it’s a man or woman) acknowledged receiving my payment but I somehow lied about my order. I was told it “was a shitty thing to do” among other things. I asked for a refund or I would contact my credit company to dispute the charge. This resulted in Robin Curtiss threatening to “slapy ass into collections” if I did. So that’s definitive proof that Robin Curtiss and Greybeard seeds indeed took my money but refuse to send the products I paid for.
In case you think I’m making any of this up, contact me personally before you order from this third rate company and I’ll gladly forward my communications with this crook to save you time and money. As the USA has relaxed restrictions on cannabis seeds, you’re better off to order directly from breeders. If not, I highly recommend North Atlantic Seedbank, Seedsman seeds US, or Attitude Seedbanks US. Whatever you do, stay away from Robin Curtiss and Greybeard. They are the antithesis of the wonderful community we are atying to create as growers.

2 Likes

I’ve purchased from grey beard 2 times. Both times i got my seeds , my second order I was shorted one strain and had a double of another. Quick email and they sent the correct seeds to me got to keep the extra pack . So getting what i ordered was not an issue for me. My issue was germination rates. The second order mix up I ended up with 2 packs of purple jellato auto fems. 5 seeds per pack. Out of 10
Seeds 3 germinated, one never went past the Shell cracking and a tiny tail. Then nothing… the second sprouted , broke surface and shed its shell then died. The 3rd managed to make it but if growing slowly, currently it just started to pop pistils , hopefully no other issues :+1::+1::v:

See were they getting/making a new site _ are they still not “trusted”