Grohios Bodhi Grow Room. Multiple Bodhi Strains!

All 3 that have been cupped have popped above the dirt. Still 1 left in the towel that has not popped. Not giving up hope yet. Never had a bodhi bean not pop. But, there is a first for everything.

6 Likes

Moving along!

10 Likes

Cant wait to see the grow!

2 Likes

3 out of 4 ain’t bad, my friend… at times, it can take a while for a seed to sprout… don’t give up on it too soon!
If you end up with three… a lot of goodness can come from three nice plants!

2 Likes

Threw my black lotus mom in the flower tent last night. I had an opening in the canopy and decided that the black lotus is a bit lackluster to me. Also, its a slow grower and somewhat low yielder. I still have some of the original black lotus seeds plus a bunch of f2s that were made sith a tall fast growing late flowering male that i have hopes for.

9 Likes

Took a quick pic of the flower tent with the lights off. Cant wait to get rid of these blurple kind leds. They are good lights, and were top of the line leds when i purchased them. But, the new hlg and cob lights outperform them. Its really hard to spot plant issues under these blurple lights.

9 Likes

I found it hard to diagnose issues as well. Everything looks green under the Blueple lights. Not to mention after looking at the for a while, everything else looks extra green. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I just noticed how dirty the floor looks in my pic i took. Looks like a have something to do tonight besides watering.

1 Like

Couple of Black Lotus buds. So aromatic. Has an alcoholy grape smell to it. I say it smells like red wine. Couple of my friends said it has a fuely smell to it. The flavor is not really there though. I think it needs more cure time. It has a nice energetic buzz to it. I like that about it.

P.S.
They are prego buds by the way. Got hit by a black lotus dad on accident.

12 Likes

Heres the 3 raspberry sunshine seedlings. They were all planted around 12/20 after popping in a paper towel. They all have mutated leafs. They all seem to be growing slow also. Especially the one little one. I thought it was not gonna do anything after it popped above ground. It looked all burnt and shriveled up(could have been), but now im thinking its related to mutations. Its definitely a runt!

10 Likes

Hollyweed at 28 days after flip.

16 Likes

1 of the 5 Black Lotus plants i have in the flower tent. 22 days after flip.

12 Likes

Looking good bruv… those buds look delicious

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it…

Looking good!

20 char

1 Like

Thanks…20 chararcters

1 Like

Kinda late on my cloning to get ready for next round. These have 6 weeks to root and grow up for the flower tent.

5 Likes

The raspberry sunshine seedlings. I have a feeling the tall one is a boy.

10 Likes

If it is, you should save a little of his pollen for later… or hit a female Raspberry Sunshine with it and create F2’s.

You could always clone the male and send it to me…

4 Likes

Mate the flowers look fantastic and the plants too. Nice grow :thumbsup:

1 Like