Grohios Bodhi Grow Room. Multiple Bodhi Strains!

If its a male i will take it up stairs and seclude from the rest of them. I will keep you in mind.

3 Likes

Thanks man! 20 chars

Here is my downstairs clone and seedling shelf. I have a second shelf system upstairs for hardening off and moms. Run it 2 levels. Moms on the bottom and small plants up top. No pics of it as its not running right now. I got my moms in the veg tent recovering from getting cut as it was empty waiting on these clones to get ready. Im running behind. Cant wait to get rid of these t5 shop fixtures. They pull 2 amps. More amps then any light im running. Gonna switch to quantum boards or solstrips. Anybody have a build sheet or can put me together one for a 36"x18" space?

5 Likes

The Raspberry Sunshine seedlings. Slowly coming out of their funk. I dont know if it was a ph issue with my soil. Or they didnt like the mix. But, they all started out funky.

5 Likes

WTF is up with those Homie???

Your about to see how good your setup is, known clones will test it to the max! Hoping to see a good show, so pressure is on, LMAO!!!

You will do just fine,

3 Likes

I have no clue man! The tiny runt one almost burnt up on me from the get go it seemed. Took a solid week just to start growing. I think the tall one is gonna be a male. But, thats just a guess. These are legit bodhi f1s. And the first batch i popped were just fine. All i can do is wait and see i guess. Looks like its not gonna be a big deal if they are bunk anyways. Someone badass dude is sending me some steller genetics! :wink:

3 Likes

IF MY CUTS do that once you plant them, SOMETHING is wrong with your soil/ feed , whatever, they will not look like that.

WHAT will you be placing them into once they root for you??? How you going to root them ???
Are you using Fox Farm Soil by chance???

2 Likes

I am using fox farm OF and HF mixed together and cut with 50 percent perlite for my young ones.

AAARGHHHHH!!!

No wonder you plants look like that…OH POOR OHGA, sorry girl, lol!!!
AH, you will just croak in that shit
OG, you would grow in a concrete pool , you will be fine!!!

Can you afford to make new soil ??? I

Sure. Im actually down to only enough left for one pot.

IF you want to change up your game, we can start you off on inert mixes, and your plants will love you!!!

You would be much much better starting off with MUCH less “hot” mixture, and feeding plants yourself.

I can pretty much tell you yur issues in those seedlings are soil based. Would be my guess!

2 Likes

Im down with that. I already use bottled nutes after the soil depletes late in veg or early in flower. Just whenever they let me know they need it. I was actually thinking about going straight coco and feeding from the rip. Im open ears to any suggestions or recipes you got for me.

ok cool…gotta take the dogs for a run, when I come back I will start you off.

I would reco “soil” rather than COCO, more forgiving and offers a “buffer” coco does not, plus you will not need to fuck with CALMAG bullshit!!!

1 Like

you near the west coast? i’d love to get a clone slip of the raspberry sunshine… I’ve been wanting to buy some bodhi raspberry but i’m just keeping afloat on bills right now.

1 Like

No. Im closer to the east coast. But, when they grow up im willing to ship out a few cuts for you. No biggie. Never did it. But, im about to receive some which will give me an example of how to do it.

2 Likes

You willing to get new nutes too? Cheap one’s, not gonna cost too much, but be better of with a “system” you can repeat over n over again.

Hey @ifish Got your ears on buddy??? Want to help me get him started down the “forever forward” approach??? If so, post up about always going forward, never back, never stress, never big whack o food then O…you know the drill. Yur better at it than me.

2 Likes

Im down. I already was checking out the texas tomato food and texas vegetable food. I see you using it in those octopots tearing it up.

You WANT to go ahead and get 1 GALLON of Texas Vegetable feed, BUT NOT the Tomato food, have changed on that.

Get this for ALL VEG and MOM’s and 2.5 weeks into VEG.

IF you make the correct soil mix, you will use this @ 1 TEASPOON PER GALLON EVERY watering, makes it pretty easy to NOT FUCK UP!!!

1 Like

You still have perlite left??? If so keep it. Have any FF left, put it in a dark closest and forget about it, lol!!!
Your game just stepped up with THAT MOVE…LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Yea. I can always get more 5 minutes down the road.