Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

Turned out nice with a miracle Oct 19th pull. I’m amazed it finished. Big fat heavy buds :fire:

2 Likes

I would love to grab just one handful. lol

2 Likes

That’s a tub of nice looking buds. I need to grow a monster outside one of these years.

2 Likes

I had a pretty epic year with a lot of smoke and ash but no rain, only half an inch thru Oct 19th last pull. Sometimes climate change works to our advantage even just a little bit. If your a crop that doesn’t have irrigation sorta f*cked tho.

3 Likes

Hoowee that was a nice sight, a bucket of buds haha. Keep up the good work, I will get there someday. My buddy is using Grove bags and he loves them. I think I will try to snag some from him my next grow.

2 Likes

I used them for curing my first grow and they worked great! I was happy to have seen this thread in the planning portion of the grow and I knew I was going to give them a try. The part that really made me nervous wasn’t the grow, but the curing. Didn’t want to screw it up and ruin the months of effort I put in. These bags were a set it and forget it solution and I’d highly recommend.

6 Likes

Thanks @msm187
I appreciate all the input we can get. I’m sold on them myself but I get where it wouldn’t work for some. There are so many ways to get there with a cure. It comes down to preference and what works for each one of us.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do I really need to heat seal them? I don’t have a heat sealer presently.

5 Likes

Not sealing mine working just fine

Personally I love the bags and done with jars

4 Likes

Currently have about 2 ounces of Blueberry CBD in them, with the same amount in jars. 1.5 weeks into cure, will post an update when I get to 4 weeks for comparison.

First time using them, interested to see how they compare to the jars. Nice to pretty much set it and forget it, but the anticipation is killing me.

2 Likes

I don’t seal mine, sold on them too

3 Likes

I have had some in bags over 3 weeks now and humidity is staying steady in all of them .

2 Likes

Suggestion, get your significant other to set you up a blind test.

1 Like

I use a paper towel and an iron and seal about a 1/2 inch. I have found the rh 100% stable when sealed but did notice some minor fluctuation when I didn’t seal. That could have been just that one bag being faulty I suppose. Just my experience with them.

2 Likes

Pretty sure sealing won’t make a difference just screws the bag to be reused

3 Likes

It certainly does screw them in terms of reuse I’ve been able to reseal them twice but then they’re too chewed up

5 Likes

I heat seal mine for long term storage and I think it makes a difference. The smell really pops out when I cut the sealed strip off, even before I touch the zipper. Short term I just use the zipper

5 Likes

Ya, I’m ordering a few more 1lb bags and put this BF and BBM in bags and store in totes. The boveda can go back in their zip lock. From now that’s it. Dry and done.

2 Likes

Were you satisfied with the results using the 1lb bag?

2 Likes

oh dang, didn’t realize they carry 1lb sizes