Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

Technology eh? :crazy_face:

What’s the price tag? Is it really worth it?
I’m old school… don’t like changing up things.

But burping does suck- especially if I have to go away for vacation or work. It is a pain in the ass lol

7 Likes

Hold it - if you just put fresh cut bud in the bag, air cannot circulate so you will have moisture pockets. Especially if you pour a pound of undried, uncured bud in there. The whole point of gentle shaking is to stop those moisture spots from happening, you know?

1 Like

Lpl, no argument there. I think you missed the part where the plants are hung and dried before going in the bag. The bag is for curing and storage. The plastic wicks away the moisture letting it off gas out but nothing can enter in .

6 Likes

I got 20 1lb bags $80 so $4 a bag but smaller ones are less.

11 Likes

I will definitely be looking at them. Another plus, if they get knocked off a shelf, no broken glass!!

13 Likes

These look awesome! I’ve struggled at times with jarring too early or too late, and also forgetting to burp in later months of curing. Impressive to say the least and look forward to hearing from others who have tried these.

6 Likes

Thanks @potdaddy4x4
If you can remember please update us on the effectiveness of the bags after you get an idea.
:pray:

2 Likes

I’m a cheap ba$%^& and I think they are worth it. LOL

6 Likes

Thanks Bow4Buck.
I had to take off after I started the thread and I appreciate you stepping to explain the tech for the others.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They look magical. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So, Is burping jars going to be considered old school now @LilJonB ? I hope so.
:wink:

4 Likes

@CADMAN @misterbee @PadawanWarrior @Oldguy @FattyRoots @Yetigrows @anon20530495 @repins12 @redjimp @Floyd

3 Likes

@WubbaLubbaDubDub @Enlightened420 @Scotty_Mo @TheNorthAbides @JustSumTomatoes

3 Likes

I haven’t used something like that personally, but they sell things like that at the grow store. I always just use the bag and tag method where I squeeze it on the line after 4 days then slap it in a sack when it “feels” right. lol nice and scientific hey?
In the legal producer market they store it fresh frozen then freeze dry it before sale.

6 Likes

I’ve never used them. I jar and burp.

6 Likes

I saw a side by side of two buds from the same plant; one cured in a jar and the other bagged. The difference was amazing. The bagged bud looked brighter and the trichomes were completely undisturbed. My friend said it’s a shame I couldn’t smell the difference.
I’m gonna pop for a few this grow.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I hadn’t even considered that aspect.

2 Likes

I have not tried them but it couldn’t hurt to jar part and bag part to see. New stuff comes out all the time, my not knowing about it does not mean anything.

8 Likes

Links to product ?

1 Like

On the other forum I have seen some amazing results from people I’ve known for about a year. Good (no BS) people.

5 Likes