Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

Oh I don’t doubt it brother, I just don’t know the product. Certainly doesn’t mean it isn’t amazing, just that my opinion on this particular thing is useless. I will be looking at them now though, I may search while I burp my jars :rofl:

7 Likes

Here you go @CADMAN

8 Likes

I knew what you meant bro. I was just expounding.

2 Likes

Are you telling me my Ball jars are obsolete?!

7 Likes

It would be nice to retire the jars, wouldn’t you agree @JustSumTomatoes ? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot…this thread just reminded me how I’ve been completely neglecting my jars. I probably need some of these :yum:

5 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds @Yetigrows @Seamonkey84 @Rhino_buddy @anon11359186 @BigMike55 @anon93244739 @allotment @GrowingInThePines @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Wow, these are pretty cool if they legit work. thanks for bringing this to my attention!

3 Likes

@Jango @BIGJ @wahatchi @2horriblecreatures @Dalorean @anon62804309 @Abbbian @Chronickyle @ReikoX @rooted

4 Likes

The “Wickets” ? Too many products & I know nothing about which one is for cureig fresh cannabis?

1 Like

@Rogue @catapult @Canofbusjoe @Who @HappyGoLucky21 @Hoppy

1 Like

I’ve used “Turkey Bags” after drying/trimming for storage/curing. I enclose a 62% Humidity Pack in the Bag, put in a File Cabinet used for storage, check on it monthly. Zero complaints!!! “Turkey Bag”, various Sizes on eBay and Amazon, relatively inexpensive. EVERYONE selling “dedicated cannabis products” ALWAYS jack up the prices, IMO. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thanks I need some of these for my current. Won’t be able to tend to the curing process like last time.

2 Likes

Yeah CADMAN, the bags are for after hang drying. You get the RH down to about 62% and drop them in the bags. Months later they should still be at 62%. I’m getting some big ones for storage and a few smaller ones for everyday use.

7 Likes

Plz let me know how you like them or not.
:pray:

2 Likes

Ok. But whice ones specifically?
I don’t see 1 lb bags less then 200 count.

1 Like

@potdaddy4x4, how you doing, Bro? Man, good to see you’re still kickin’ around!!! Big High 5 to you and the Lil One. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My friends on the other forum say the bags hold on to the flavor terps better than Bovida. Your right though. Everything you find that is specifically for “growing” is outrageously expensive. but these bags are fairly inexpensive considering.

Smaller quantities

5 Likes

I’ve got no experience with them I’m sorry.

I used to use mason jars and had no problems.
Now I’ve slowly upgraded and mostly use C-Vaults, Unless I grew more than expected and the jars come out again lol

4 Likes