Grove Bags usage for cannabis storage and curing

Yeah bro they usually have em.

My local hydro store does as well … i assume they all do… unless theyre behind the times?

1 Like

I see they have the child tamper resistant ones…lol I think those are double zipper.

Also, they have a velvet bag…what is that?

That’s my biggest complaint too. The ziploc channel separates way too easy. Even when you’re being super careful.

1 Like

What is the main benefit to a grove bag vs. a glass jar with bud walked back to 62% humidity?

For me it’s not having a bunch of clunky glass jars laying around. Also, not having to burp them when getting to the desired humidity. I’ve never tried one of the magic bags yet but if it works then it could be helpful. Seems like it’s common for the zip part to break. I wanted something that held up and was reusable like the jars as long term storage is vacuum packed and frozen.

They make a tote liner…was thinking of getting one of them and put my weed in paper bags then into the tote with a small boveda pack instead of a bunch of bags and see if it will dry and cure out. You can get a single for like $9.

https://grovebags.com/product/terploc-27-gallon-white-tote-liner-10-pack/

It really depends on the bud. First round using them the plants i grew loaded up 1lb bags true to weight. Next time i grew a different strain and I could only get 1/2lb in the bags because the buds were alot less dense.

2 Likes

You can buy them on Amazon with free shipping.

You can’t get singles, I want to buy a few of different sizes not a whole pack.

xacly how my last dry went. spare bathroom and all! 2 weeks in jars at room temp. and then long as they feel and smell good, the jars get vacuum sealed with a boost pack or 2 and refrigerated long term

2 Likes

My local grow place sells singles, if yours doesn’t DM me and I’ll go shopping for you

4 Likes