Grove Bags usage for cannabis storage and curing

Found these on IG

10 each 1-4 lb bags for 30.00 USD

3 Likes

Its in sale for $329 down from $400 but I dont pay for stuff Amazon sends me to review.

2 Likes

I wonder how they woukd compare. Thanks for the link. :v:

1 Like

i got bags to liberate my cannatrol like for outdoor harvests. the cannatrol gets really busy speed drying my harvest. so i can bag them and chop an other plant or the remaining of the previous chopping

4 Likes

Amazon is the one giving it to you to review or the maker of the humidor?

2 Likes

All i know is i went from burping a bunch of jars multiple times a day for weeks to drying the plants and putting the buds in a grove bag, heat sealing and forgetting for a month and ending up with perfectly cured buds.

3 Likes

The maker of the products provide them to the Amazon Vine program so I get them through Amazon but they are proided by the manufacturers. Had a gaming laptop pop up the other day but sadly it was already taken in the 2 seconds it took me to hit the button to order it. I am still bummed out about it, lol

4 Likes

There are many forms of dabs…

They are classified alot of how they look…
Live resin
Live rosin

Shatter = like glass
Badder = cakelike butter
Budder = like butter
Crumble = dry crumbly… can be moist crumbly
Jelly = like a wet butter
Sauce = like liquid youd find in a dab pen maybe slightly thicker
Diamonds = they look like big crystals hard like glass
Diamonds and sauce = a mix of the 2 (since diamonds are made from sauce in a thc diamond miner it usually has sauce with diamonds mixed always)

Heres pics of dry crumble champion city chocolate

Gorilla cookies live resin budder

Lemon sugar live resin badder

Take a dab

Heat up either a quarts nail or titanium nail like this with a torch…

Take the dab and tool… and rub it inside the nail…
. It will quickly liquify like this.

Hold that in for a sec and try not to pass out lol…

Temp is key cooler tastes way better… hotter ensures it all burns :fire:… but u can always reheat so i always always do cooler

9 Likes

You and Hydrokid both have gotten some awesome stuff. I’ve gotten some too but you especially are killing it. :metal:

3 Likes

I’m going to grab a few of these bags in a day or two. Just to get some clarification. On their website they have the size listed, does that compensate for the 25% headspace? So, if I have a oz of bud do I get a oz bag since they added in the extra space? Somebody above said a QP bag for a oz.

I wanting to get bags to hold a oz and a QP for long term storage.

3 Likes

I bought 1oz bags and the hold an oz nicely.

1 Like

IF you have airy buds, 1oz bags barely hold it. I don’t know how that whole 25% thing actually works because air pockets can be all over the place.

1 Like

After you loaded a oz in their did it have the 25% headspace give or take?

Thanks!

1 Like

I was looking to buying a few bags of different sizes to try them out…like 20 bags total and holy shit the shipping is almost the same as the price for the bags. Seriously …over $20 to ship a few dam bags. Is there a cheat code or something or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Yes I would say so.

they have been doing free shipping on 4/20

3 Likes

That’s nice, was hoping there was a free shipping coupon code or something. I shipped something recently that was about a few pounds …and it was only like $8. I’d assume the volume they ship they also get bulk rates which is even cheaper for them to ship. I’m not sure how or why their shipping is so expensive. It kinda puts off a home grower that needs to just buy a few bags every now and then. I was wanting to just try out a few bags to see if they were for me over my jars.

Anyways…how well do they hold up over time for reuse?

3 Likes

They do not ship to po boxes, they use fed ex or ups - I forget since I bought some this last 4.20 to test out myself this fall, so i can’t answer about reuse, but I read in another thread here about them that u can…

I buy Grove bags at my local grow supply shop. Maybe that’s an option.
No shipping costs

4 Likes

If you are careful, they can be reused many times. I have had some last a long time, some not long at all. They seem to separate where the “ziploc” channel is at.
I have had them replace some that have separated, but it’s hit or miss with customer service, just depends on who you get. 1 CS rep didn’t have an issue replacing them, 1 wouldn’t, guess it’s luck of the draw.

3 Likes