Grow room diary,take #2

:thumbsup: Excellent. I’ve got 2 beans soakin’. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Not sure what happened,I lost the last two autos,I peeked in on them last night and noticed that they fell over,so I spritzed them with ph’d water,and applied LITFA and this morning they were still down and thought maybe a h202 mix or maybe cinnamon sprinkled over top may have help if it was dampoff (?) ,

Sprayed once again this morning

4 Likes

That’s beautiful brother! Be sure to post pics here! That is if you don’t mind! peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

yep. imo, those are toast. sterilize those soil/cups with a microwave or the oven or H2O2.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate your help! Will do! Just so nice having family to go to with questions!

3 Likes

Sage X , praying that she’s a she!
Hips like that ! Damn!
I personally haven’t seen anything like this although I’m sure there is a world of stuff out there that I haven’t seen, peace and love yeah! Good morning all!

9 Likes

two of the gg4xzkittlez males numbers 3 &4

5 Likes

This is the Afghani, I have 3 possibly 4 rooted cuts of this beauty,I can assure you that all is knocked up in here, the three original males that I put in there have busted all over everything in this room,I put the original seed starts in there for a pollen collection run, wish to build a male area,I find i mostly lack the time to do the work, peace and love

7 Likes

This is my gg4xzkittlez female pheno#2, lightly trained, mostly to open up for light to penetrate and reach as many budsites as possible, much the same as the afghani

7 Likes

I’ve seen the ‘flat’ stem mutation one other peoples’ plants but never on my own. The first one was on some big-tree outdoor plants & I attributed it to the grower using weird nutrients & over-feeding. The stem on one branch was about 2.5" wide & about 1/2" thick…just ugly. :unamused:

I had soaked 2 beans of the TW-F13 as I mentioned…they didn’t pop, so I said #$%^&* it & threw the last 7 in water… …then remembered the hippie-method of using my body heat & put them in a ziploc in my shirt pocket overnight… :grin: :bed: got 5 to pop. :smile: Whoops…only wanted 2. If there’s a male I’ll save some pollen.

:v:

7 Likes

Awesome brother! As far as the ‘mutation’ goes,I hope it can be passed down,I plan on finding out! Hehe,I imagine I would have a much better germination rate if I used the ziplock bag and pocket method,I haven’t picked up a heating pad yet,damn,and hope you can keep the extras around for a bit!I still have a few beans around here,I also hit that original mom with some other pollen from a mix peakseedsbc pack male, looking for diversity and was tired of just scrapping males without being able to hold onto that genetic,idk(?) Yeah, peace and love all! Good morning

3 Likes

These beans are from a peakseedsbc Indica female (mixed pack again hehe) hit with a sweetjack bb male,and the only ones I got to germinate,well so far so good, trying to keep them warm enough is tougher than I thought without a heating pad/source, peace and love

6 Likes

A random clone with no label, can’t seem to keep them labelled damn, open to any suggestions,I’d say gg4xzkittlez cut for sure,and would have to assume that it’s a female (?), No worries,I’ll find out soon enough,I would just like to be able to keep things labelled,I do feel frustrated when I think about labels, labelling,ya
Peace

8 Likes

I have the best luck with plant stakes as labels. Stickers fall off on me and markers can smudge.

KINGLAKE 100 Pcs 4 Inch Plastic Plant Nursery Garden Labels Pot Marker Garden Stake Tags White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JY3GJK4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_c2-GCbKPM7Y34

7 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you!

1 Like

I buy the cheap wooden label sticks at home depot from burpee. They sell them over by the seeds My labels just peel off.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it’s when I am doing the first transplant from rooting medium (rockwool/peat pellets)in the rooting bins,to the small first cups/pots that I use to encourage further root development,at times I haven’t been fully prepared and I shall concentrate on paying attention,I suppose I get overwhelmed at times and need to break it down in to smaller tasks, peace and love all!

4 Likes

A few on deck

Two of each

11 Likes

2 x skunk 91
2 x sweetjack X blue berry
2 X Omar Sharif (paradise seeds win)
1 X SLH X Blue Dream

9 Likes

Original sweetjack male used in previous crosses,hehe,time to make room,clean up a bit,
Peace and love yeah!
Correction: ‘Sweetjack x Blue berry’ f1 from my understanding!

4 Likes