Grow room diary,take #2

Hola ftlob

If you want to collect polen
they’ll need to be in their own
pot.

Bare

2 Likes

Yes brother I was just debating if I should pull them out and re-veg, could use for clone donors (?),I do have individually potted clones as well,it would be impossible to keep the pollen separate the way that they are

3 Likes

My apologies I didn’t mean to scare you away,I’m just so excited,Im sure they were great, hehe,cheers @Meesh

4 Likes

You certainly didn’t! I’m an accountant and tax time has hit me in full force. Sorry for my delayed reply…
My first grow were clones and I had no idea what I was doing, stuck them directly outside and some prematurely budded and others revegged. I brought the reveggers back and got a pretty mighty yield in the end… Here is their story…

My second grow, although they finished first were Blue Dream Autos and their grow is here…

My cure and dry was substandard on both so my flavor just wasn’t there, but it’s an incredibly high THC strain and the high is definitely there. If you wait out the first 10 or 15 mins of raciness it fades into an incredibly uplifting high that moves your focus outside of yourself which is great for any anxiety and depression as we don’t need anymore inward focus. lol Here’s hoping your dry and cure come out better than mine so you can get the full blueberry flavor too. Blue Dream crossed with a haze sounds amazing! I’m hoping to grow a few haze strains outdoors this summer as well. Another good for anxiety strain.

7 Likes

That’s awesome,I’m very happy,that’s a great read(I’m really just getting started),love how you keep pushing through, your resilience is killer! appreciate the link! peace and love!

4 Likes

It has mostly been patience and a lot of reading and help from these folks on here. Eventually, I learned how to water properly and use nutes that I’m comfortable with and it just fell into place. Mostly LITFA and I don’t take it so seriously now. It’s just a plant. If you kill one or screw it up, you just learn from it and move forward. I have since fallen in love with growing anything and have been rejuvenating my backyard soil, sprouting flower and vegetable seeds and have been planting all sorts of stuff in my backyard that is gonna start coming up in the spring and summer. I have also started on the organic path, bought a composter and have been reading everything I can get my hands on. You are welcome to follow along with my experimental winter greenhouse grow I’m doing now.

8 Likes

Thank you,you are very kind,I’m doing my best to catch up on the reading,love it,I will be going organic as soon as possible here to ,already collecting kitchen waste,have a huge yard where I’m at now to clean up and utilize in the healthiest way possible, for generations to come is how I like to think of it, peace and love

5 Likes

Hola Ftlob

So would you be able to grow outdoor.

Bare

3 Likes

I’ve tried every year, nothing has ever been worth the effort,this year,not even preflowers,I’m looking for autos,but I’ll need to find them soon,plan on starting them indoors,the autos I’ve tried two years ago were expensive for me , went all in brother,they didn’t quite finish got about a zip out of it tho ,didn’t even get rolled,not worth smoking
Greenhouse seeds, North lights autos
Crop king auto Jack herer
Both absolute garbage,can you imagine the sheer volume of people getting ripped off by these guys wow
Very disappointed,very frustrating
I’ll be ready to go light dep this year,but I have more ambition than money hehe

5 Likes

Hola @Ftlob

So what’s the problem too cold
bad land .
I have some Mightymite they grow
fast and crop in sept. Plus they stay
short like 3’-4’
Land you can always fix with
amendment.
do you have transportation is
there farm around farmer are
nice people and will provide
manure for very cheap.
Check farmer co-op lots of
nice goodies there too

Bare

8 Likes

Absolutely if you think they will finish I’ll definitely give them a try I’m so far north,and yeah my neighbor runs cattle for real,as much manure as I can carry hehe,yes I have wheels,I’ve got land as far as I can hike (I hope my health continues to improve),that no one uses(on three sides),I bought mighty mite,about 4 years ago from hemp depot,none even popped and I didn’t think to complain,just kinda sucked it up,if I could only use the power of the sun ,it’s really what I always wanted,I couldn’t leave this area,I love everything else to much up here, the ground is so fertile, naturally, slightly acidic,I have a huge bag of dolomite lime from a few years ago,I’ll find out what lattatude I’m at ,and get back to ya brother, peace
Further Edit,I’m about 54 degrees N, brother quite a ways north

4 Likes

Make sure you compost that manure a minimum of 6 months though or it will be too hot.

5 Likes

Yes,I plan on designating a spot or two,for composting amendments,I actually got a green light to build a greenhouse this spring and would like to dig it down into the slope,but nothing on paper so it’s only a fantasy atm,and would have to figure out materials, labor, equipment
Peace

4 Likes

@Meesh @Ftlob

:poop: is not so :fire:

you’d be surprised what get’s pee’d & poop’d on in nature & the results are a planet full of plants & stuff. :smile:

some experimentatin’ is always called for, imo…(when possible).

:evergreen_tree: not sayin’ i want it on my bud :tulip: :sunflower:

5 Likes

Yeah ya brother! Mr Bob Saget has made an appearance yesterday, @cannabissequoia him and two sweetjack/bb babies,I started putting hot water into 2l pop bottles,and put them in a box to hold some heat, hope I’m not to late ,I think my temps have been too low,my god I lost a lot of seeds lately, kicking myself for planting all hash plant beans in one shot,is there anything I can do?,I have h2o2,at 30 percent, would have to make a solution, anyone know the proper percentage I would need or ppm,to help a seed that potentially got to cold for a little bit (?) Peace and Love, good day all!
Minus flippin 30 this morning!and beautiful AF!!!

3 Likes

Good day all,I hope all is well

These are what’s left of my B-witched slips which appear to be healthy,I would have to say she clones very nicely,I’m looking to choose one to be a Mama and two will be going to bud,I have one about to be finished in the bud room,can get pics when lights come on this evening

7 Likes

This is the sweetheart I plan on keeping for a mother ,to take clones from,and tonight the others will go into the 11/13 flower room

Oh yes,I topped all three, to encourage cutting sites on the mama,and bud sites on the ones I will finish (increase productivity), peace and love baby!

9 Likes

In light of recent catastrophic failure trying to start some precious beans,I found a small fridge that I plan on repurposing, should hold heat better than a cardboard box, will use hot water in 2l bottles until I can get a proper heat mat and timer.
Peace

7 Likes

I’m going to keep trying with these, to dial this propagation fridge in,I doubt that any will pop at this point,the ones lost ,are 6-88g13hp must hold on for at least few more days,also 2-91 skunk X’s, 1-slh blue dream,and a few of my own crosses,I will do germ tests in the fridge ,just to be sure everything is absolutely on point, although losing those beans forced me to put in a better effort and utilize this fridge,so that I shouldn’t lose any more (fingers crossed again/still) ,hot water bottle will have to suffice for now

mo
Quite a devestating loss for me,I wanted all beans to survive,was planning some crosses,plus some quality medication, Peace

2 Likes

Hola @Ftlob

if you need more of the G

let me know will send

Bare

5 Likes