Grow room diary,take #2

Yes sir ! I am planning 4 at a time and will try everything I’ve learned so far the next 4 will be hit with a little vine-oxide solution ,and with find a way to crack them a little ,I do have a heat mat plugged in atm ! Have a little of unused “high porosity” soil mix for an easy start ,love anything with the mycorrhizae start !(mycorrhizal assistance, hehe)
Peace and love!
Very grateful ! Thank you for the opportunity !
Overgrow !

4 Likes

Mongo ! @Mongobongo we got Oregon Huckleberry in tha House !

Who says that you can’t get it on in the back of an old Chevy !
Peace and love all !
Those two little sweeties are one gg4xzkittlez2 I believe and one Omar Sharif cutting ! Both triggered on the first of September! Hope and pray for some beans baby !
Thank you !

7 Likes

So far with the Skunk 91 pollen I also hit a gg4xzkittlez2 baby and an Omar,and a lowdak and a FR4 (Dank Sinatra f2 original) ,and a Black Domina x Jungle Spice ! Yeah that was yesterday ! And today I will try to harvest some Dank Sinatra pollen just hope I’m not too late as everything has been in the flower room on the first of Sept as well,I only add that as I have bee kicking clones in there since, hoping to get a somewhat of a perpetual harvest going !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !
I’ve only one Skunk 91 in the flower room atm,and I will have to find a way to isolate a branch for SK 91 f3 seeds,and I also need to hit the female Skunk with some DS love dust !

5 Likes

sorry sorry it was RMH. :joy: but be excited for that the lineage is awesome.

2 Likes

What ,not sure what RMH is,I’ll look into it,haha well it’s in ! And I froze the rest!
Uploading…
Peace

2 Likes

It’s Rocky Mountain high. There is a preservation project on the go for it right now :v:

2 Likes

Beautiful! And Thank you ! great choice ! Sounds absolutely sweet and sour on its own ! should be an absolute outside cross on these,we’ll see just how they match up, and what will prove dominant ! I’m flippin Stoked!
Peace and love !
I’d better put my name down for that run ! Yeah!

1 Like

I was sniffing around last night,and In regards to the two Sunshine Daydream beauties have the most intense fermented fruit smells,one is absolutely fermented grape wine gums ! In your face,border line loud ! The other of the two is more intense , fermented berries with a cream flavored backer, absolutely some the most mouth watering cultivars ever to have graced my grow room ! Had me making sure I have a couple cuttings in veg ! And yes I do have a future mom of each,I’m so tempted to toss the male right into the flower chamber,but I do need some sensi !
Peace and love all !

3 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice

4 Likes

This is the Gg4xzkittlez2 hit with RMH pollen

I threw a bunch of freshly rooted cuts directly in for different crosses smells very terpy ! Dank, resinous and very nice little producer !
I hit the Blue Dream transplant that I brought inside and it was a few weeks into flower, and I also hit that with some DS pollen,she smells like blueberries, definitely not loud,a pronounced blue berry smell tho !
Peace and love

7 Likes

Wanted to note that I pulled the Skunk 91 female out of the flower room,she was hit (3 lower branches )with DS pollen yesterday, managed to get some Skunk 91 pollen,and I applied that this morning ,isolated it until lights on this evening ,I am very hopeful for some f3 Skunk 91 seeds,I am also hoping that they DS pollen will mess up desire of the skunk to herm ! Peace and love yeah
And with that ,I can put away pollen,try to reveg male DS,and will be revisited once smoke reports are through, I will be making a few for the community,I plan to give some away locally in an effort to encourage/nurture a local grow culture !
I don’t feel as though I have the right to complain about the shitty state of the canna culture up here, everyone is sporting weed that can’t get you high and charging top dollar for the cheapest weed they can find, absolutely sickening,I would love it if the Gen public said fuck all you all (shysters! Are who I’m talking about) and I’m going to grow my own ! To have quality control,last week I bought two grams of sprayed weed,sweet chemical,like they sprayed before chopping,(fungicide/pesticides?) Left residue coating on throat and lungs, absolutely sick bud ,soon I hope to never have to purchase medication that has been spayed with toxins,yes I smoked it,I was/ in so much pain lately,I did not have any other options
The plan is to collectively bring up the overall education and genetics ! Too all those with interest !
Peace and love all,hehe my bad for the rant,I do feel like I got that off my chest ! Feel lighter already ! Cheers !
I would love to write a how to grow sheet to include with genetics,and possibly drop a hint to show up here ! Yeah !

3 Likes

Sunshine Daydream !

Short Sunshine Daydream ! Sweet fermented berries &rich creamy mouth watering sweetness ! Damn! possibly one of the loudest in the garden, top three for sure !
21 days of actual flower,in since Sept 01,started to show on the 14th peace and love !

8 Likes

Males to date , and what I’m looking for in the future,
In veg :
DS and one clone
Rare Dankness x God Bud
Untitled, massive leaved Afghanica (SK’91 or Omar) this would be great if I had f’n labelled it during transplant ! Cant risk losing genetic ,so must do a round of pollenation,
Males I am looking for:
Deep purple F3 from @lunchpale ! (4unsexed seedlings atm)
Deep Purple x Trainwreck also from @lunchpale(3 seedlings in veg
Sunshine Daydream, from @Sebring( og pres run )
Orange Goji OG,from @cannabissequoia(sent me some to try)and original breeder @50State !
Ssdd and O.G.OG (3-4 seedlings of each)have amazing Terps right from early seedling stage ,right through,and Outstanding vigor, give the impression that they are down with the Overgrow mission ! And are bringing deliciousness to the forefront ! Thank you OG family, most of my genetics (the great ones!) Are from our amazing community,I humbly thank you very much! Forever grateful for changing my life in such a pro-health direction!
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

6 Likes

Orange Sunshine (#1 loudest) x Goji OG, from @50State :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Omg ,I just discovered Todd McCormick on growcast if could learn how to drag a link
Good day
Peace and love !
I feel like my brain has been altered! Hehe very nice!
I guess I realize now that there’s two sides(possibly more ? Hehe) to every story,hes been around for some time, Best regards !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

Black Domina x Jungle Spice

7 Likes

A couple on the go !

A few old crosses ,very happy to check these out,I’d love to give some out !
Peace and love yeah !
I had a cross that was an Sweet tooth x F13 that was further hit with a C99 male , I didn’t feel it had the terps it should have,and honestly I don’t feel as though they had an honest go ! That was hit from a beautiful ! Male from the same package of seeds,I do believe I have 3-4 started !
Also a couple seedlings are from a mix of females that were all hit with GorillaZ pollen (3males)
And 5 are from the Big Wreck /f13 x Sweetjack/BB male x GorillaZ pollen

4 Likes

DS cutting,(from FR6)

An earlier cut ! quite a few others are showing signs of cold temps all around, this one is totally uneffected ,I imagine would perform even better,if I can find a better way to hold the desired conditions
Peace and love

3 Likes

Defoliation
I heard a strategy on a growcast episode,as that is my new groove, crank it up and go about my day ! So much information! Okay well what I managed to pick up is do not put on single leaf or foliage at all until the first third of their flower cycle,in my case would have been about day 21 or 22 should have been the day to do the first pull,as up until then I needed them to use all foliage to push the plants as fast and healthy as possible (want circulation? Get a bigger fan and letter buck!) And the next leaf pull is at the two thirds mark,so would be 42-44 days which is right now ! And last time it to declutter and allow light to penetrate and let those colas stack ! So delicate- ishly only remove the foliage that will block light to the precious buds !
So all of my earlier attempts, only served to stunt bud growth and development,I will take my time, yesterday (when I first Listened to the cast !) And go through each plant and do my best not to harm any more of my poor babies! Hehe,a work in progress !
Peace and love all !
Just to have a working understanding is so nice ! Some direction ! Beautiful !

2 Likes

I love this beauty ! Black Domina x Jungle Spice !

I’m so nervous to pull all the leaves blocking light to the nuggs,so far I just bent most of the bigger ones down and below
Any advice would be so great right now,

Thank you
Peace and love all !

6 Likes