Grow room diary,take #2

Black Triangle f2 regs from @Craigson15 stock !
Thank you brother for your generosity to the community! Mad Respect ! And grateful to all involved to make this happen ! Cheers !

Definitely will bring these to a few ,only minimal selection,as to not bottleneck the genetic diversity,so far only the first male to show will be definitely eliminated,and the rest will be used !
Love and Respect !
Peace
PS, would really appreciate it if @Craigson15 or @DougDawson could verify lineage in regards to the Black Triangle in the most recent co-op pack,are they f2s ,f3s or a mix with the Golden Triangles please,Mad Respect for your help and generosity!
Cheers

4 Likes

Cuttings seem to be doing pretty good so far, starting to relax and not over spray to the point of killing them ,haha ,vents have been open from day one,and now I just wait for signs of wilting and spray accordingly,have about 4 ladybug visitors that I found in the outdoor veggie patch !

2- Chem D s1’s
1- Big Bad Wolf 2.0
1- Mendo Purp x fallen soldier
1- MassGas #2
Still need a little time on the others to take cuttings yet ,BBW & LA Kush Cake
Peace and Love all !
Cheers

2 Likes

Almost forgot about a seedling I put outside this spring, unlabeled and absolutely hands down the smelliest female in veg or early flower,I went around everyday for a week got multiple feedback from friends and family,in regards to her smell up against the rest and without leading anyone on, everyone stopped at her and said this is the one ! So I took a small handful of cuts and brought them in to root and run out ! My suspicion leads me to believe that it’s a Ice Cream Cake x Black Triangle due to the deliciously offensive odor! Haha peace

2 Likes

I also found these,and soaked over night and now have 5 of the most eager ones in solo cups along with the Black Triangle starts

I didn’t realize it ,but a buddy started some of these,he runs a fairly large op,so he only started a couple and ended up with one female,and he just took her down,it looked so nice , inspired me to get on these babies,said everybody that walks by is doing a double take , asking WTF is that ? Sounds so promising , considering all the bud they grow ! I just wanted to test all the Black Triangle crosses before moving on , I’ve run quite a few now , I think I have the last three in the flower room and they are in their final week now ! I will post a pic of them before they vaporize or spontaneously combust ! Hehe !

Just found my stash of the rest of these,yeah ! MassGas x Guerilla fume!
Peace

3 Likes

So grateful for feedback as I’ve been test the Black Triangle crosses

And happy to finally have a couple going,this dude ran one seed ,one female ! Haha very excited !
Peace

2 Likes

Take a look at the thread for the run, should give you all the info you are seeking.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the first place I looked,and how I got confused and decided to ask,
I’ll have another look
Thank you brother
Edit, sorry brother,I found the info,post 233 or thereabouts !
These should be f2s thanks again !
Mad Respect
Peace

2 Likes

Sunshine Daydream x Black Triangle at 63 days of flower one week left

This is the last of the SSDD x Black Triangle’s ,and I’ll definitely try to reveg this one ,it will give me some time to dry ,cure and smoke test and really decide if she’s worth keeping,all the others where really Black Triangle dominant,and this is the first showing any signs of color, and that I think comes from the SSDD side,and still extreme trichome coverage, extremely heavy terps and definitely the biggest producer ! look forward to smoking this beauty !
Peace
Late Edit,this one was only 54 days in flower when I took this pic,as I had her mixed up with the Southern Charms beauty! Peace

2 Likes

Black Triangle f2s

Peace

5 Likes

Beeyooteeful, man. :call_me_hand: :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you brother ! Happy you stopped by, here’s a nice little nug shot (actually these nugs are the biggest yet ! ) Hope she revegs!

Have an awesome day !
Peace

5 Likes

I’m doing my first reveg on a Maui Wowie & left 4 short branches & 4 buds, giving 20hrs of light, & a veg feeding. The only other thing would be to repot but it’s a 5 gal so I don’t want to waste the dirt going up to a 10. And spraying dr Zymes.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Amazing brother! Maui Waui should be perfect for your outdoor flower room ! I heard you get 12/12 all year ! Would be great to see them flower out brother,I’ll definitely keep an eye on your thread,feel free to post pix here too !
Hope you are well!
Peace

2 Likes

Before I get to far ahead, wanted to note that two days ago I took a top cut of the La Kush Cake seedling

and tossed the mother (or father) into the flower room for sex identification
Only other seedling that I’m waiting for in regards to this batch is the second Big Bad Wolf 2.0
Hope all is well , another note yesterday morning was the first day of heavy killing frost outside
Peace

3 Likes

Southern Charms from Goat and Monkey seeds
Absolutely stunning super vigor , resilient,clones better than everything else, and has really become a favorite for the potency and high type that last for 2-3 hours

I believe I have some kind of pest in the flower room,I’ve noticed some spider webs,as well as other little sap sucking little fkrs ,but this one powers through! She is Irene Kush x Triangle Kush and so so nice ! This one is on her last week so about 91/2 weeks rn,
Peace

6 Likes

Black Triangle on top two rows

MassGas x Guerilla fume the closest 4 seedlings
Cheers
I’m thinking about doing a germ test on some of the MGxGF seeds and pick only the healthiest for running out !
Peace

2 Likes

Was about to do 20-30 but I don’t want to waste the beans haha
This way I can flower out each female and know exactly what 13 seeds will bring
Peace

3 Likes

Most if not all cracked and are off to the races !
Peace

4 Likes

Just want to note that,I may have killed my Guerilla Fume male last night, sprayed him down with soap and water to get rid of some critters,and not sure if I didn’t rinse him properly or if I snapped the stem at the base,it was a tiny cutting and not a quite out of the woods yet
I may try to chop and soak and reroot if it isn’t too late ,
Damn just when I got feedback that he was throwing straight F’n fire

3 Likes

Southern Charms

Irene Kush x Triangle Kush,I’m getting so attached to this girl,cuts ,grows ,finishes like a champ,and the high is outstanding ! Absolutely stunning by all accounts
Chopped her before the lights came on last night
Peace

6 Likes