Grow room diary,take #2

Hola @Ftlob

if you need more of the G

let me know will send

Bare

5 Likes

Aw brother,I would love another shot at them,this time will be a preservation run of those first, peace brother,Iā€™ll send my addy in a pm ,a world of love from out west brother!, Canā€™t express how grateful!

4 Likes

Update

Got Balls hehe my beautiful Afghani is a boy showing in veg,back of the bus for him

All good him and whatā€™s hopefully his sis,can only hope

8 Likes

Sheā€™s a stretcher my B-witched clone/mother, thought I would tie her back a bit, seems like all of my efforts to keep them short and squat arenā€™t working,itā€™s just too tight in my veg area

6 Likes

Always beautiful and Lucious
The lovely Dank Sinatra, hehe,I just pulled a wack of cuts the other day and she looks ready to go some more yeah!

9 Likes

These little babies are my sweetjack/bb babies mom and dad were siblings from the same 10 pack,Iā€™m gonna have to pull one of them ,but Iā€™m going to wait as long as possible,hehe peace

7 Likes

These are my blue dream babies4,5&6 up top ,and 1,2&3 on the bottom

7 Likes

This was two nights ago I believe

The first one (closest) is my male gg4xzkittlez the next one on is a deep purple x trainwreck female a gift from @lunchpale love and respect brother,and the one on the end is my gg4xzkittlez female was the original seed start, looking Lucious as hell,the most terps out of everything even the cuts wreak,Damn,I only labelled one as dec2 for the bud room,Iā€™ve been checking every day for the last two weeks,Iā€™ve never had any thing so big in my bud room

7 Likes

4,5&3
Gg4xzkittlez all from the same 5pack,my other two were the only survivors from another package,that #1&#2
Enjoy
Thought I should add that they are unsexed atm,I have rooted clone of #3 in the bud room,and uppotted one clone of my #4&#5 this morning they will go in this evening when its lights on
Peace

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: stoners are late sometimesā€¦ heh

no apologies from you! :smile:

The 2 things that really stand out about the Red Cherry Berry to me are the flavor, and the bud structure; The flavor is the most cherry of any strain iā€™ve ever had and itā€™s the first plant that i could say doesnā€™t really need trimming-- itā€™s insane. :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yeah brother Iā€™m looking for room in the schedule for some of the Durban x RCB cross that you had sent, brother I need more lights,two 600 hpsā€™s would do just nicely around here! Peace and love brother!

2 Likes

More recent pictures

B-witched about to come down

Gg4 xZkittlez pheno 2 any day now as well

Above is a sweetjack/bb offspring , check out the resin looks right caked on her buds,rich earthy tropical fruit smells amazing,

This one is a clone of a sweet Jack/bb offspring, around 30 days of 11 hrs light 13 dark,she went in on Dec 20, Peace
I ran out of medium for a while and a lot things were underpotted for an extended period,some are left that way because I really donā€™t have the lighting square foot capabilities, hope you enjoy

9 Likes

Hey bud. Is the B-Witched Ocean Grown Seeds?

Iā€™m a fan of their stuff. Have you ran if before? Whats it like?

Cheers

Bonged

3 Likes

Yes brother,it was an OGS release ,first time at finishing her, thank you brother
Smells amazing,I found a piece of tape on her 11/23, so any day now

4 Likes

This is a clone of my black widow xsensi star mother,I managed to get it from a friend who i gave an original clone to,I had started that seed about a year ago , this is the biggest Iā€™ve ever seen her ,and the first time without seed, everything milky,and no amber colored trichs anywhere,my night temps get way to cold, found a heater to use with a timer, peace

8 Likes

I need to update soonā€¦would do it now but itā€™s lights out for them.

Really see that plant in the BW/SS x BB you sent me. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Looking good donā€™t fear the cold that late gives her frost and colour ! Just finished a round last few weeks night time in the low 50ā€™s

4 Likes

Yeah brother ! sheā€™s a very resin heavy lady!smells beautiful !

1 Like

Thank you brother,I worry that itā€™s a big factor in my habitual low yeilds ,hehe ,Im looking for little things that I can tweak, that will help the overall quality

2 Likes

Sorry not sure what I was thinking,but you are more than welcome to post pics, my brother man ,feel free! Iā€™d love to see them!
Peace!

2 Likes