Growing Autos in Germany 5th Go

All together Saxo :wink:

The taste is really like hash with caramel, wonderful smooth and satisfying on the lungs mmh :green_heart:

3 Likes

Enjoy that tasty sounding treat!

1 Like

DAY 33

I can´t believe they are so fast…

Welcome to the jungle, ahhh I love it :slight_smile:

And a pic from the Ghost Toof/Sugar Black Rose from @ReikoX she is now 120 cm :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Beautiful, as always!

1 Like

Looking good bro! Autos are surprisingly fast.

1 Like

Thanks dear,

this time they are soo fast unbelivable!

They are looking good but a few plants show on the leaves brownish spots … I think it is calcium and magnesium deficit what do you think?

And, always I Q&A myself about cutting leaves at the bottom, should I lollipopping or not, … all the grows so far i did it … so what do you think should I do, is the right thing for best results?

Or should I really let the plants alone the first time? :slight_smile:

I have a good feeling and intuition that I cut really only those leaves the lady shows me to cut with definite signs :wink:

:heart:

1 Like

Honestly. It looks more like nutrient burn to me on the tips. I would back off the nutrients a little bit. These ones should do fine if you remove some lower leaves. Just go slow so you dont stunt them. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah,

I am aware about that fact, I am like Britney Spears " Oops, I did it again :slight_smile:

But I meant something different if you please have a look…

LIFTA will be the solution, but the soil is prepared and i cannot change that :wink: But all will be well at the end… but stilll i am fighting those fungus gnats… grrr

2 Likes

Namaste and hi dear ones!

Hope you are all doing wonderfully :slight_smile:

We are at DAY 37 and here are the pics

This will be a fine harvest :slight_smile:

Blessings! :heart:

12 Likes

Namaste and Hi dearest

@ReikoX @MomOnTheRun @Undead-Toker @randrobertson522 @V4vendetta @beacher @Hashtree @Esrgood4u

I need your very much appreciated experience and advice! :slight_smile:

Here you see the FastBuds Purple Lemon, she is now 4.6 feet high and above the lights… there is now way to put the lights higher …

What I do now? Cut the Headbud? NO!

What to do please…?

Blessings and Love to all of you! :heart:

11 Likes

LST training!! Thank you @Esrgood4u
Check it out… works like a gem

11 Likes

Rub the stem between your thumb and finger bellow light level and allow it to flop over @AUM. It will try to correct itself so you may need to do this more than once my friend. It’s a form of low stress training that shouldn’t stall your auto flower :+1:

7 Likes

It’s an autoflower mate. Had it been a photoperiod I’d have agreed with you. Auto flowers don’t allow recovery time like photos do :v:

7 Likes

Like pics above… dont know if its super cropping but i do like u said. Rub my fingers around the stem untill it bends slowly then let it be

5 Likes

That’s LST mate. That’s what I just recommended :+1: great minds and all that.

4 Likes

My bad @Esrgood4u :joy::see_no_evil:

It is something thou!!

2 Likes

Super(cropping) it’s in it’s name my friend. Nothing is being cropped from the plant. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah when you Think about it… :joy::see_no_evil:

Same same but different!!

2 Likes

I will try that bro thanks a lot and for the prompt service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Since they are autos dear one, I will try the advice of @Esrgood4u

But thank you anyway :heart:

2 Likes