Growing Autos in Germany 5th Go

It’s the same advice bro. @Swe-can just got LST and super cropping mixed up. If you follow the pictures that @Swe-can posted it will be the best and easiest way to deal with the issue :v:

2 Likes

@AUM I have supercropped autos. You grow them well and large enough… it will be fine. If anything I would just leave it alone man. I wouldnt want you to press your luck. Hope it goes ok. Have a good day man!
Side Note…yes i would of cut the main cola if it were a photo. But autos are hard to get big so when they do its nice to see…

6 Likes

Hey Buddy, nice to hear from you again!!! :slight_smile:

And a big thanxalot for your originations!!!

Very helpful bro :rainbow:

Now actually I was just at my rooftop with the ladies and I have did it, I rubbed gently but determined the stems of 2 ladies now, they put their heads down very brave and I put on the stressed parts tape to protect against enviroment :wink:

You know I have so much compassion with my ladies and do not want to hurt them… but things have to be done to get the best results :pray:

Have a good day to!!!

6 Likes

Thanks man. You grow em strong. She’ll bounce back faster then you think. :v:

4 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement mate :heart:

Sending you love and Light!

I would offer you a SpakeCake if teleportation were already possible :wink:

7 Likes

Hey brother, now my girls are looking as yours :wink:

Thank you!

Do you have a pic with her bounced back? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did this 2 days ago so it slightly bouncing back but not yet fully… ill take a pic tomorrow after work for you

2 Likes

You got it taken care of? Great! Hope they’re doing well!

1 Like

Nice looking auto @AUM! Like everyone mentioned LST works well for autos. I’ve had good luck carefully bending the stalk in a Z shape to really shorten them when necessary in a few autos.
Looks like your garden is growing nicely and the space cakes like pretty tasty too!

4 Likes

@ReikoX witness that wonderful girl!

She has the most Buds :slight_smile:

She is 1,25 meter tall :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you my friend, yeah, this time again,
they are really looking great, they had not much stress from overnuting this time and so they could thrive and dream the wonderful dream of a life of blooming :green_heart::pray:

I am grateful and I thank God daily with the chanting of the Gayatri Mantra :pray:

Have a look at the other girls new pics Yesterday eve DAY 40

Here you can see the hard core LST after one night ;

Zkittels has the biggest buds so far …

Another pic of the Sugar Black Rose / Ghost Toof

The notorious Northers Lights strain

11 Likes

Some recovering pics @AUM

8 Likes

Wonderful! My gelato#3 and purple lemon are recovering as well bro :slight_smile:
I wil send pics soon :wink:

Thank you for helping me :heart:

Blessed be!!

4 Likes

… hehe we have the same tent I guess :wink:

2 Likes

Homebox! Love it… good quality!

1 Like

Lovely looking girl. Hope she flattens up for ya! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Buddy, she has already stopped after beggin on my knees and caressing her endlessly GOD THANKS! :heart:

She didn’t stall out at all. She’s still reaching for the light :+1:

3 Likes

Nope brother, she has stopped growing in height a few days ago :innocent:

2 Likes

I mean since you bent her over the top has started to straighten up again towards the light. :laughing:

1 Like