Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

Hey maitre, you were definitely right… she is growing and growing more and more and the buds… man, there is no one main cola there are many main colas now!!! I will send pics… she explodes new blooms on the sides and top… and she drinks 4 liter water with nutes every day, nutes twice a day and she likes it … I can see for example in the mornin she is dry and very thirsty, she gets her solution and then a few hours later bam there are new blooms more green pistils… wow and we are at DAY 98 for an auto sativa very long :wink: seee ya later :heart:

4 Likes

Hello welcome and nice looking plants! Durban Poison was always a favorite of mine growing up. What nutrients are you using? And soil etc?

Cheers

Mongo

1 Like

Hey Mongobongo, thats what i call a nicname :wink:

Thank you bro!

I use light Mix Soil with only florganics, see here please and take the time to read https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/guideline-how-to-use-the-supersoil-flo-florganics.65200/ :heart:

and then I added to this growgo, lol, since they bloom increasingly more of a mix of Canna bio flores https://www.growmart.eu/Canna-Bio-Flores-bloom-booster-1-litre.html

and Bio-bloombastic http://bio-bloombastic.com/

in truth I used this for the last 6 weeks of the flowering stage, until her :wink: she takes much longer :slight_smile:

and the result was awesome: Until now alltogether 370 grams fine and very strong quality :slight_smile: and I think the Pineapple will bring about 130 gr drybud :innocent:

Pics…

12 Likes

Pretty sweet looking… and tasty… :candy:

I like the supplemental lighting in there too…

Peace

2 Likes

Hey @AUM beautiful pics of that frost monster my brother. Looking mostly cloudy now. I can’t tell from the pics if what I’m seeing as amber is actually amber, or from the lighting. At this point it’s up to you when you take it down. Personally I would let it go another week.

5 Likes

Yes man, you are right! :wink: not much amber yet… about 10% overall, but she is not ripe yet… I will watch her, such a fine lady, wow, I am really happy about that grow! :heart:

Thank you for stopping by :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow she’s still going! Beautiful colors on her.

2 Likes

Yeah beacher, tomorrow hundret 100! days and she needs another 5 days at least :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you fozzy!!! :heart: I wonder how she will develop further, some of the buds look really like a ananas, pineapple :slight_smile: Coated with sugar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

Hola amigos! :slight_smile:

DAY 101 Pineapple Express xl, OMG I love this girl! She is still not ready, she wants to grow and grow… but I see more amber now and I think in 3-4 days she will be fine and ripe!

Many blessings to all by stoppers :heart:

12 Likes

Day 106 !!! Pineapple Express Auto Sativa :slight_smile: Shots are from yesterday :wink:

3-4 days more i Think…

13 Likes

Baden-Baden for me. From '72 through '75. I was just a little tyke then.

3 Likes

Was in Lahr '78 to '81… Funny thing I remember was my Grade 6 French teacher was Alanis Morissette’s mom…

Peace

3 Likes

this looks so good. wow.

1 Like

Hey OG s, hope you are all well and healthy and happy, sorry for the comlag!

After 106 days I put her in the darkroom for 24 hours, then 2 days trimmed with branches in destilled water and then the buds came on the net in the drying tent darkness ventillated and climated with all my hearts love, then put her into jars and left them open overnight a few days in my living room and here are the pics and the result, a whopping 308 grams dry buds!

And omg is that smoke strong, juicy pineapple tasting and a long lasting uplifting and euphoric feeling … a here you can read more :heart:

https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/pineapple-express

I AM so happy and grateful :innocent:

12 Likes

Das ist sehr gut…

I am just continually amazed by all the great grow threads on OG…

Enjoy and to the “victor go the spoils”

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Hey Dafozzy, thank you bro! :heart:

You speak Deutsch very good :wink:

PEACE and LOVE to you!

4 Likes

That West Coast OG has really deeply serrated leaves!
Nice looking plants!

1 Like