Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

Harvest West Coast O.G. 110 Gram :heart: Yeah, that was my goal :slight_smile:

All the best to you dear reader :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Looks fantastic. Great harvest and that Blackberry has very nice color.:fireworks:

4 Likes

Great yields! Do you have a favorite smoke yet?

3 Likes

Hey beacher, thanks :slight_smile:

Yes, the Durban Poison is very strong, really hazy turn, euphoric and very uplifting… its a bit like speed I took in earlier times :wink: But this is much healthier, hehe :heart:

This grow showed me that autos can match photos! :wink:

But they need LOVE: which is finest bright light, very good ventilation, very good quality of the water ( and this is science for me), they need room to grow, always good tunes :wink: Music!, I caress my plants, give them strokes of love and I speak with angel tongues to them and I check always to maintain those optimal conditions… and so on :wink:

Hey wait until you see the last ladie´s pics, she grows and grows :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanxalot bro! And she tastes really after berries and is wonderful calming :heart:

3 Likes

Durban is always a favorite for sure. Whatever you’re doing to those plants, its working! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey bro! Thanxs again very much appreciated :heart:

greetings from my heart on this wonderful day of our Lord or Lady :wink: :heart:

So my last lady is a very special one, and she is really a monster now and she is growing and and keep on growingt,he buds getting fatter and fatter… but see for your self…

DAY 93 Pineapple Express Auto

Uploading…

What do you think she will be ripe? I think I will put her in the darkroom in three days…? Thank you for stopping by and tell me your opinion! @beacher @randrobertson522 @ReikoX @Tinytuttle @Esrgood4u @Undead-Toker @GreenCaciqueHawaii @anon95954822 @Doulovebeef @MomOnTheRun :heart:

16 Likes

I don’t see much amber at all. Still see more clear than amber but they are mostly cloudy. I would say they have a good week or more left.

5 Likes

The light makes it difficult to see the trichomes properly. Please take a picture once the light goes out @AUM :+1:

5 Likes

Keep doing what your doing man. When to harvest isn’t one of my strong points im still experimenting. My mazar was a total creeper and wish it was a little healthier before I harvested. The COP Auto im doing multiple harvest on the same plant. Like a California grape harvest. I have early cuts, mid cuts and a couple late cuts for the smaller buds. All with different highs. Edit :My smallest ones still waiting to finish

6 Likes

As always, the time and effort and LOVE you put into ur plants shows thru in these delicious looking pictures you got! You brothers out there in Germany are representing on the motivational grows! What I mean by that is that when I check out your grows it makes me want to put more time and effort and love into my plants AS WELL! So its one of the features of this forum that I REALLY DIG! We get to motivate and INSPIRE each other to be better gardeners and better CITIZENS OF THIS PLANET THAT WE ALL SHARE! :wink:
Ok, maybe the last part was a LITTLE bit wishful thinking and maybe a bit naive. But HELL, WHY NOT? Why can’t we strive to help each other be better cohabitants of this finite space we have and seem to be fast encroaching!

take it easy!
rand-

4 Likes

Again Brother on the light of our most radiant ONE, you hit the nail on the head and you speak out load with wonderful tongues! :heart: Love it! Yeah, peace begins within and then between men and women and nations! :wink:

Thank you for your love you show me with your words and it is very much appreciated mate!

Joy!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thnx bro! Looking sweet!!! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I thought about this too, cutting when ripe branch after branch, but I believe that putting the plant with the pot three days in darkness by 18-20° C and 50% and then after that procedure I cut and prone them and put the branches in destilled water for another 3 days, then all carbos and remnants of fertilizer etc will go as well, that this is mandatory and important for the quality, smoke and taste of the ganja :innocent:

Joy to you bro! :heart:

3 Likes

OK thanx mate! :slight_smile:
She has about 5% amber… I saw them on the pics of my mobile phone, those pics I cannot send for then all world know where I live , lol :wink:

Peace and Joy! :heart:

2 Likes

Light is the problem, I have not enough light, do you have an idea? I have already two LED Work Lights, they are bright but not enough for those desred pics of the trichs :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed, they need at least another week.

This is, IMO, stoner science. I have had better results feeding plain water and giving them light for those six days instead.

5 Likes

The light needs turned off before you take a picture as the light is colouring the trichs and making it difficult to see how much amber/cloudy/clear they have. You said you have 10% amber so maybe a couple more days wait until they are 20%. That’s when I’d chop them :+1:
Your an amazing, passionate grower @aum. Keep up the good work my friend :+1:

3 Likes

… you know I learn and I learned in my two grows that this was good for the smooth taste and quality … but thank you anyway brother :slight_smile: :heart:

Stoner science is what? I follow here the words of the owner of www.florganics.de and his flo fertilizer is awesome :heart:

4 Likes

I too, would give them another week to let them swell and recede the pistils a bit more though imo, this is the stage where you as a grower decide what you like best by periodically taking samples from a small bud. You can then correlate what % of amber/cloudy/clear you prefer in the high it gives before final chop

5 Likes

Hey Mom, thanx a lot, yeas I will wait until she is really ripe in the way I want, I am patient, bt the next grow is waiting :wink:

So in fact I broke a branch with a few buds and I dried it and smoked it… and sun of a gun, she has thick buds and they appear really like a photoperiod when you prepare the joint with fingers and she smells wonderful like pineapple and she is very strong already, I love it! :heart:

3 Likes