Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

Ahhh here is the Durban Poison :wink:

I think ca. one week as well… what do you guys say? :heart:

…wow, the magnification is awesome… I think 4-5 days and then 1 day in the darkroom :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nice flowers, she looks like one of those plants that wither the pistils, but doesnt receed them into the cylax. Gives that “red hair” look.

5 Likes

Rainbow I must say a beautiful plant

3 Likes

I am glad you like them greenman :heart:

The Blackberry is already in the jar and have not weighted it so far, its not a big harvest :wink: The smoke is very relaxing and good before sleep :slight_smile: The taste is yes a bit berry but likewise very earthy…

I will send pics for you later :)Promise! :wink:

But now I have new pics for it is partytime, the ladies are really ready to rumble one is already in the darkroom with private airconditioning by lovely 45% and smooth temperatures 20-21° Celsius and much love, see the pics here, I thought she is ready she has so my eyes told me about 15-20% caramelamber :slight_smile:

What do you think?

Ladies and Gentleman and welcome my friends to the show that never ends :slight_smile:

:heart:

13 Likes

Nice purple look.Makes me want to smoke::yum:

2 Likes

your enthusiasm is inspiring, brother, I’ll be smoking with you, (in thought) soon as my ladies are ready, prolly another 4 to 6 weeks…

2 Likes

Yeah man, can´t wait too to taste it in a few days :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks rand, yeah we will smoke some fine reefers together :wink:

So here are some more pics for you, what do you think?

West Coast O.G. Auto DAY 83 or nearly 12 weeks … I will put her in the darkroom in 1-2 days…

what do you think please? :slight_smile:

i

10 Likes

Ahhhhhhh its such a joyyyyyy!!! :slight_smile: I love cannabis!!!

3 Likes

That plant is beautiful… Excellent colors…

…and I see a foot

3 Likes

Nice work :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah the colors are awesome, and the smelll mmmmh

What do you think, is she ripe? I wanted to put her later in the darkroom…?

1 Like

Thanks reikox :heart: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DAY 83

Here are the pics from the

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES AUTO

ENJOY!!!

11 Likes

And at last the Pineapple Express, such a fine and tall lady and she is producing and producing, so beautiful

Have a look here please :slight_smile:

Uploading… Uploading…

About 2-5 % Amber, I think another 4-5 days…? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow… I don’t remember seeing anything like this when I lived in Germany, but then again I was 10 years old and it was 40 years ago… Awesome…

Beautiful plants and beautiful country. I used to live in Lahr/Schwarzwald as my father was stationed there in the CDN military. My mother is German so it was great to meet several family members from the Widdern/Jagst area. I miss it and hope to return again someday.

Peace

5 Likes

I REALLY dig how you grow! I think you put TONS of LOVE AND TIME into your garden, and I think you will smoke GREAT bud because of it! This BONG HIT IS FOR YOU! :wink:

3 Likes

Hey dear one,

I AM very grateful for your kind words :heart: Yeah the smokes are awesome, I just was upstairs checking the last lady and fine tuned that every bud has enough light and that she is supported well, from bottom till top she is stunning 160 cm tall! :slight_smile: So proud of all my babies and, its as well again a bit a hard time to chop and cut and kill them … :innocent:

The biggest colas transform now in a wonderful way in color and thickness…

Here I have some brand new pics from the Pineapple Express XL, really she is:

… and then guys I sit before the tent in the evening, listening to The Cars or Shout Out Louds or Jay Uttal and smoke a small porro and I AM dreaming of a happy world with happy people everywhere and my love come streaming all over the world :heart:

Peace and Love to all of you!!! :hibiscus:

10 Likes

Hey @anon95954822 so you are half german :wink: Wonderful! :heart:

Thank you for your sharing in fact here we have many americans around due to great bases :wink:

So I always loved the american flair here :slight_smile:

… in truth we are all ONE family, ONE Soul and ONE heart!

Ahh here are some pics from the harvested Blackberry Auto:

…and a bud, hehe I could not wait :wink: from the West Coast O.G.

12 Likes

Hola Amigos,

after three days darkroom, 3 days like a flower in destilled water in darkness and then 7 days drying in the net I put the DURBAN POISON AUTO in the jars … 95 grams!!! I AM so happy and proud and my friends… the smoke is fantastic already, smooth and fresh and fruity lemon… and the turn is uplifting with later as well a wonderful body feeling :slight_smile:

I love it!!! :heart:

9 Likes