What would you do with this bag seed?

I have several, haven’t counted yet, cereal milk bag seeds.

Here’s what I know…

Some of the seeds are very young, others look mature. It was pretty full of seeds. The weed is still potent and tastes like cereal milk. It came from a large grower in California is the only other thing I know. Whether said grow sells legally or illegally is unknown. They at least sell to a dealer I know who has connections to the legal market.

Also, I’m no expert, but it looks like it was outdoor.

That tends to make me think that this was an accidental pollination rather than a herm. Or accidentally sending out the wrong buds. I could also see it being STS gone wrong :man_shrugging:

I have to admit, I’m intrigued by what I might find and interested to see if they’re fems or not.

8 Likes

If you have the space, no harm in popping them!

7 Likes

Ya just pop 1 or 2 and see how it goes heh.

3 Likes

Also, I’d like to share some of these with someone who knows the strain and strains in general well. If there’s anyone that resembles that’s, hmu!

1 Like

The quality and intensity of the smoke tells me it was pollinated pretty late in flower, and not just by some hermie.

In fact, the smoke made me want to run it more.

Edit: And going to get some to smoke right now. Let’s hope I’m not smoking a bunch of STS :joy:

1 Like

I have had good luck and bad herm luck with bagseed.

Run it if you love the strain but temper your expectations.

But there is also so much free fire floating around here that I probably wouldn’t do it.

5 Likes

Aye bagseed can be hit or miss ime

Had some good stuff had some poor never had anything turn out remotely like the weed the seeds came from tho :joy:

2 Likes

@McHazy Some breeders have been lucky and got a line from bagseed . Which begs the question how do they know for instance that the cookies seed was indeed cookies ? From a dispensary find seeds doesn’t mean they are just that strain could have been a mixed room ? It’s the lies around what’s used makes me chuckle

3 Likes

@Arthur-Mix Aye well we aw know what happens when a breeders ego and hubris gets in the way of things eh :joy:

3 Likes

One of my keeper plants is from my practice run with bag seeds. Though it was indoor banana Kush from a dispo. there were only two seeds in the oz so it must of been a hermi/nanners that threw some pollen. No idea if it’s a S1 or cross, but I love this plant. I call her Monkey picked Kush, she’s smells like lucky fruity marshmallow cereal.
Grow a few out and try them.

7 Likes

Whats a couple more plants? Crack a couple and see what happens.

5 Likes

Yeah, going to soak some today. They shall be known as mystery milk until further examination :joy: That one is probably already taken…

3 Likes

I have some mystery milk in the back of the fridge. At least, it used to be milk :rofl:

4 Likes

That almost made me spit my cereal out.

2 Likes

Oh no you didn’t drink the mystery milk did you? It’s for display purposes only.

2 Likes

Just wait until I cross the Mystery Milk with the WAP…

1 Like

WAMMP? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Typically, I try to stay away from things that have “WAMMP” in their names but I would grow the hell out of this WAMMP… :wink:

1 Like

Do it! Man CEREAL MILK is the one hype strain I’ve been after for a while because it’s absolutely delicious. I’ve been a vaper (not cannabis)for many many years( 8-9) and the two e-juices I’ve been buying for almost that whole time one is a blue raspberry mix, but my favourite “ABSOLUTELY “ is cereal milk, I can’t get enough. And after seeing the price of the ONE cereal milk pack I’ve ever seen I realized I’d have to find it on my own. If you find a gem PLEASE make some beans. I’ve always popped bagseeds. The Chem-91 I had for years was from a bagseed and my buddies Slurricane came from a SIXOTICS pack last year, one bean in an ounce right at the tip of a 4-5 gram cola. I watched it launch when he was cutting up the nug and grabbed it instantly, put it on the table and we looked at each other frozen for a moment , then smiled . He immediately grabbed a shot glass and dropped it in. Now he’s got one of the best Slurricane cuts I’ve ever seen, actually his Do Si Dos was bagseed too, paid nada. I paid 120$ for 4 NorCal dosidos beans! Grrr

5 Likes

Yes pop em if you got em!! As some said many many good strains come from bag seeds. Say chemdog!

Also, i did pop some from a Mother Milk that hermed herself and got a really milky powdery OG, Triangle Octane cut that i had next to a Dosidos 18 run hermied and got a single seed from the TKOctane, one of the best weeds i had aswell :grimacing: ill post you a pic

2 Likes